Want a Custom Fetish Film for a super low price? Have I got an opportunity for you.

My friend is an ameture and wants to make some films. You dream it we will make it.

We want to provide custom videos to private collectors, and interested clients that are looking for very high quality fetish videos. Our main focus is providing a fun and easy way to fulfill your innermost fantasies and a way for fetish video collectors to have something made just for them.
We are capable of handling everything from solo/POV scenes to larger budget productions with 10+ actors. We like to work closely with our clients on the best way for them to get their video produced.

Nothing is too weird

WHAT CAN I CUSTOMIZE ON MY VIDEO?
Basically anything! We offer the option to have exactly what you want in your custom video. This includes the perspective, model, wardrobe, situation, dialogue, fetish, location, and more. Send in your script and any important details, including desired model, length, wardrobe, props, or anything you feel might be important to get your idea across.

SUPER CHEAP **** We are doing the first ones at cost ***