AshleyJayy New And Excited

AshleyJayy Here! Im So Excited To Get Started ! Very Sweet Talkative And Most Importantly FUN! Currently In Dallas/DFW Airport Area
Welcome, beautiful lady.
FAKE!! You stold my pics!!
oopS, someone has sum splainin' to do
Welcome, beautiful lady. Originally Posted by FLWriter

Well, that worked out well for me. Now I have MORE pictures--of Kourtney. All I have to do is change my welcome to Kourtney.

Thanks for the clarification, K.
Def didn’t steal pics. I’m able to verify. Lost access to previous account.
FAKE!! You stold my pics!! Originally Posted by Kourtney Starr
I saw her post and thought, isn’t that Kourtney? I thought you made another account since you asked to shut yours down. Glad you alerted everyone.
Def didn’t steal pics. I’m able to verify. Lost access to previous account. Originally Posted by AshleyJayy

Simply for the purposes of investigation, I've studied the photos very carefully. That's definitely Kourtney's body. Picture, I mean picture.
Def didn’t steal pics. I’m able to verify. Lost access to previous account. Originally Posted by AshleyJayy
Ummm, the pictures are of Kourtney...even the tattoo is the same!

Note to self: if you’re going to steal pics, steal them from a girl in another city.
I’m not stealing pictures. I have verification pictures tattoos and all for anyone who needs them. Someone hacked my other account. I AMMM KourtneyStarr/KourtneyLuvv
Should be simple enough for the mods to square. Until then, bottoms up!
I’m not stealing pictures. I have verification pictures tattoos and all for anyone who needs them. Someone hacked my other account. I AMMM KourtneyStarr/KourtneyLuvv Originally Posted by AshleyJayy

You're the one who came here claiming to be “new.” So at least that was a lie. Kourtney has several YES reviews that support her claim that she is the girl in the pictures.

Can someone who has seen Kourtney please PM her and ask her a question that she would know about your encounter with her? Please.
Or Ashley...just prove us wrong and post a new photo with a newspaper or a sign that is dated...easy schmeasy...
I’m not stealing pictures. I have verification pictures tattoos and all for anyone who needs them. Someone hacked my other account. I AMMM KourtneyStarr/KourtneyLuvv Originally Posted by AshleyJayy
Hmmm....I think you’re lying. I think Kourtney would know better than to have two accounts..cause that’s against the rules here...and can result in both or one of the accounts being banned. Pretty sure you’re full of shit...but welcome to the fuckery anyway. Good luck. You’re going to need it.