What CEI?

I am not familiar with the term CEI or forced by . I've thought about this and decided I'll open it up would u ? or would u not?
Cum Eating Instrutions
It’s when a lady encourages a man to eat his own cum. Sometimes it’s as simple as goading him on as he jacks off into his hand or a cup then encouraging him to eat it.

For the more adventurous (and flexible) it can involve the guy sucking his own dick while the girl tells him what a great job he’s doing. She might even join in with hand/mouth/tongue assistance. When he cum he shoots in his mouth while she encourages and congratulates him.

The verbal part is usually about making him feel like a cumslut. Stuff like “suck that cock you little slut” and “eat that cum..you know you like it”... and so on.

Forced-bi is a variation where the girl “forces” the guy to suck another cock...either a man’s cock or a trans-girl’s cock. The words of encouragement are usually of the same type.

Doing both is on my bucket list. Since I’m flexible I’d opt for self-sucking CEI. As for the forced-bi, my first preference is for a trans-girl....but a male could work too....if he was sufficiently attractive.

Not sure how many ladies offer these service though. There’s a cast of familiar individuals here in the AR forum that do, but outside of that I think it’s a bit more limited (unfortunately).
Its for those naughty boys that wanna enjoy cum...I make them start with their own. Hot to have them cum in my Name and then enjoy the protein snack...
I am not familiar with the term CEI or forced by . I've thought about this and decided I'll open it up would u ? or would u not? Originally Posted by Jessica Hollings
Wasn't familiar with the acronym, either.

Good to know.

Its for those naughty boys that wanna enjoy cum...I make them start with their own. Hot to have them cum in my Name and then enjoy the protein snack... Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Cum is a gateway drug. You get a taste for your own, and pretty soon your knee deep in dick..
I really enjoyed the time I spent in a session of CEI. I sat behind him so we were very close together and it was mostly sensual and verbal. But he said he thought about our visit for a long time after it.
Thank u so much for all the information and I have now taken the ride myself and also still thinking of this but haven't had enough. How many real kinks can step up and help a women out?
I'd love it & have a Friend who's nice looking to enjoy in KC. Please do contact me I just got wet thinking about it OH MY
Not sure how many ladies offer these service though. There’s a cast of familiar individuals here in the AR forum that do, but outside of that I think it’s a bit more limited (unfortunately). Originally Posted by john_doe1978
A few of us do