Sad day in the hobby- Alert for all states!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/ampht...mpression=true

http://gf.me/u/ma4w37

My phone has duplicated many sentences even though I only write them out once so if this happens in this message I am sorry but my phone has been acting very strange the last week.

Some of you may have read this article Already but I figured if you have not read it yet and thought this is definitely important to post either way.

I also just want to say I have noticed with the new laws that clients have seem to be taking advantage of numerous girls from what I can hear and what I have personally gone through myself. Hoping this will help gentleman understand that we do need to be safe and that we are not disrespecting you by trying to verify you and also that everyone in the hobby should treat each other with respect. These type of actions of clients shorting girls, no shows asking for things they should never ask during if you know what I mean... this is why women have had to go out of their comfort zone and even take clients that are not verified because the ones we know seem to think it’s a privilege if you call us over and that once we are there you can do as you please and if you don’t like something you can do whatever you want.

Most clients are very nice and respectful but for those that are not should be banned and we really need more guidelines and safety rules in place with these sites because I know personally If the lady is attacked they will be punished (even kick them off a site for reporting it!), so if you want more information on that part please contact me because we are starting a new site and a list which many ladies will be joining to keep us all safer And not allowing bad behavior because the end result could be this...
It says you don't allow pms. Can you pm me please.
Thank you for posting this...smh! Unbelievable. The poor victims families. This truly hurts my heart
sad story, but it is an extreme outlier. as far as safety, I'm one of the most verifiable guys on ECCIE, in ANY State, and I get no-showed constantly. I note Providers over and over that fail to maintain simple TCB skills. that is what is killing the Hobby, not Killers themselves.
I totally agree with Tran. Flakes occur and are part of the hobby. I look at flakes a little different. I look at flakes as an opportunity to me to get out of the house/hotel room and see new place.

When flakes occur I look for a new restaurant, have a glass of wine, and take a photo of my meal, wine, a the money they were to earn. I send them the photo thanking them for flaking and saving me cash. If a provider didn't have the common decency to take a few seconds send me a text advising me that she needed to cancel, imagine how lack luster the session would have gone
sad story, but it is an extreme outlier. as far as safety, I'm one of the most verifiable guys on ECCIE, in ANY State, and I get no-showed constantly. I note Providers over and over that fail to maintain simple TCB skills. that is what is killing the Hobby, not Killers themselves. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
LOL, you are an idiot. What is killing the hobby is the internet. Hence, the reason why the government waged war on prostitution under the guise of protecting minors and fighting trafficking gangs. You no show everyone except spa girls because you don't even really hobby outside of the spa scene.