Just Found Out That If Kav Is Confirmed The Dems Can Impeach Him and Remove Him From The Bench

Stay tuned more to come. I just found this out...and If we win the House and Senate we will impeach Trump and Kavanaugh as a combo deal...and its further ironic they are both sexual assaulters.

Of all the people Trump could have chosen Kavanaugh is the most unreliable for securing Republican policy victories. He appears to have lied to Congress during prior confirmation hearings to the federal appeals court which will be the basis for impeachment. Lying under oath.

If Republicans ram through his nomination, they will sustain heavy political damage ― six weeks before an election ― and he will find himself the legitimate subject of impeachment.

More to come stay tuned.
You keep saying he lied, but never answer about what. Where did he lie?
Not gonna happen.
BK will be confirmed and the libs won't win the house or the senate. Stayed tuned for more whining and bitching from the left. You would think that they would be exhausted from all the temper tantrums they throw.
You keep saying he lied, but never answer about what. Where did he lie? Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Here's his multiple lies

Not gonna happen. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Wishful thinking
I'm starting to get annoyed with his Accuser. the Republicans are giving her a fair chance to give her testimony, whether publicly or behind closed doors.. what else can the Democrats expect, reasonably? an FBI inquiry? please.. I realize this is all about tit-for-tat, I explained that in other threads, AND I agree with the idea, frankly.. Kavanaugh SHOULD be denied, simply because the Republicans bottled Obama's Nominee.

but don't insult my intelligence with this nonsense. show up Monday, or get lost. fuck you for the bullshit story that is 36 years old.

thinking like a Democratic Strategist: here is one way to save this off-the-rails story, that is embarrassing the Democratic party. act like you will not testify, then show up secretly and unannounced Monday morning.. the reporters will flock to you, when you tell them "this is too important for women and the country, I couldn't sleep, I have to testify today"! catch the Committee off-guard, and steer the press in your favor. ignore this advice at your peril
The house can impeach any official that is subject to that procedure by getting 2/3 of the members to vote for impeachment.

Then you have to have a trial in the Senate, where once again 2/3 of the Senators would have to vote for conviction.
^^^ So it takes 2/3 of both Houses to remove a federal judge? Gee, that must be why it almost never happens in the history of the federal judiciary!

Nice try, SC. What part of "lifetime appointment" do you not understand? Is Ruth Bader Ginsburg dead yet?
What is your next fairy tale SC...I see you have no problem with Keith Ellison's misogyny as you started a thread just about your outrage with the treatment of woman in this country.
I know you won't address this as you're a consummate ideologue.
You have no time for reality...when you live in fantasy!!
ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Tell us another fairy tale SC.

"Stay Tuned" - we've been hearing that for 18 months!
^^^ So it takes 2/3 of both Houses to remove a federal judge? Gee, that must be why it almost never happens in the history of the federal judiciary!

Nice try, SC. What part of "lifetime appointment" do you not understand? Is Ruth Bader Ginsburg dead yet? Originally Posted by lustylad
https://www.senate.gov/artandhistory...hment_Role.htm
Stay tuned more to come. I just found this out...and If we win the House and Senate we will impeach Trump and Kavanaugh as a combo deal...and its further ironic they are both sexual assaulters.

Of all the people Trump could have chosen Kavanaugh is the most unreliable for securing Republican policy victories. He appears to have lied to Congress during prior confirmation hearings to the federal appeals court which will be the basis for impeachment. Lying under oath.

If Republicans ram through his nomination, they will sustain heavy political damage ― six weeks before an election ― and he will find himself the legitimate subject of impeachment.

More to come stay tuned. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Christ you are stupid.

What goes around comes around. Impeach BK over these 35 year old "recovered memory" allegations and the GOP will be salivating over the opportunity to impeach liberal judges once they get Congress back.

Or do you think you can hold the Congress forever?

More to come stay tuned. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Do you read a lot of bedtime stories to the little ones...
Hey uncle SC please tell me another bedtime story before I go night night
Christ you are stupid.

What goes around comes around. Impeach BK over these 35 year old "recovered memory" allegations and the GOP will be salivating over the opportunity to impeach liberal judges once they get Congress back.

Or do you think you can hold the Congress forever? Originally Posted by Revenant
exactly right! and welcome back! you are correct and none other than Rahm Emanuel said basically the same thing over Maxine Waters' calls to impeach Trump.

he said that .. paraphrasing .. "if you impeach a president just because you don't like him then the other party will do the same to us".

not so dumb for a gay chitown faggot eh? who is currently under intense pressure to be recalled as Mayor?

bhahjahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa