Reports of Rosenstein Considered Invoking The 25th Amendment Must Have Been True

Various websites since last night have him either resigning or being fired. He's supposed to meet with President Trump Thursday.
Twitler fires him and he’ll be putting his other foot in the grave.
He isn’t going anywhere, Rosenstein that is
Trump's not firing him or asking him to resign. JUST YET.
Why do you think that? I'm not just seeing these reports on right leaning blogs. Do you think that he's not firing him immediately for the same reason they kept Strzok around?
Why do you think that? I'm not just seeing these reports on right leaning blogs. Do you think that he's not firing him immediately for the same reason they kept Strzok around? Originally Posted by gnadfly
Hot Rod is in hot water. Trump will let him stew until after the election. It will be a package deal. He and Sessions will be gone.
Hot Rod is in hot water. Trump will let him stew until after the election. It will be a package deal. He and Sessions will be gone. Originally Posted by bambino
right.. I think Rod tendered his resignation orally, to get ahead of the curve.. the curve he knows is closing.. but it will be after the election, I think.. Trump is smarter than letting him go Thursday.
Is he?
Hot Rod is in hot water. Trump will let him stew until after the election. It will be a package deal. He and Sessions will be gone. Originally Posted by bambino
I believe you got it right Bambino he's a fucking loser and needs to go and take Jeff Cesspool with him
The master is playing the fiddle again.

President Trump knows exactly what the Dems and the NYT is up to.

He will meet with Rosenstein, then make a public statement that he believes Rosenstein denial.

The President will then remind us all what a bunch of lying sleazbags the MSM are.

In the mean time, Rosenstein is now owned by the President.
But Mueller isn't, Jackie.

And he actually owns more of Trump's men (and women) than Trump does.

As we'll soon find out.
But Mueller isn't, Jackie.

And he actually owns more of Trump's men (and women) than Trump does.

As we'll soon find out. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Noel Francisco will own Mueller. Not good for Mueller:

https://www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/558059/
So you don’t want to see how the movie ends?
So you don’t want to see how the movie ends? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I don’t watch B flicks.
YR, you're forgetting that Meuller appointment was founded on a faulty FISA warrant on the alleged russian collusion. there was no basis for the warrant to be issued the way it was handled.

Meuller is the one against the clock.