Former Dallas Officer Amber Guyger Fired

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/09/24...tham-jean.html

FOX NEWS/ Sept 24, 2018 (DALLAS)--- Dallas police officer Amber Guyger was fired Monday, officials said, weeks after a racially-charged shooting in which the off-duty white cop killed her black neighbor, Botham Jean. An investigation determined Guyger “engaged in adverse conduct when she was arrested for manslaughter,” Dallas police Chief Renee Hall said in a statement, adding Guyger may appeal her termination.
DON'T WORRY FOLKS... If she loses here appeal, she will probably be re-hired by one of the other 253 counties in Texas ...
I don't think so, since she will probably be serving time.

It is scary that somebody this stupid was allowed to carry a gun and enforce our laws.

It seems like something else has to be involved here. This killing, which on the surface looks like a case of mistaken identity, seems so senseless,

Her best defense might be to simply to claim that Mr Jean sexually assaulted her. After all, in today's climate, a woman's accusation trumps everything, including any need to put forth any corroborating evidence.
I don't understand DPD , you would think (thinking again I know) that once charged the firing would be like automatic . But you watch the news and some are so not with DPD ( guy domestic -fired) (ladies DUI) suspended.
Agree STUPID should not be coppers. Hall was playing the political dance now she looks like a idiot.
President Trump is correct. Some people aren't cut out to be police officers. Death by Affirmative Action.
she deserves to get fired. she fucked up.

however, the mistake she commited is baffling. how does one mistakenly enter the wrong apartment.
There has to be more to it than simply walking into the wrong apartment, unless she was so blotto...

She deserves to be charged with murder.
I once took two dancers to Nuevo Laredo's boystown for a weekend.
The one that looked like Linda Evangelista quit dancing and became a cop in some >500,000 metropolitan area. The other one that still danced, kept up with her, said she ruptured an implant during shotgun practice. The cop dancer was a nut, one day she cried for about an hour because her pet goldfish jumped out of a bowl and she couldn't resuscitate it. "He never judged me."

My guess is standards are significantly lower for female recruits, ergo "death by affirmative action."
Yup sure looks like Affirmative action at work , I wonder how many good recruits were past over. The people Outraged over the killing never address this issue?
Yup sure looks like Affirmative action at work , I wonder how many good recruits were past over. The people Outraged over the killing never address this issue? Originally Posted by rexdutchman

In Dallas there is a shortage of People applying so by stating " Affirmative action at work" you must mean someone getting what they don't deserve. If so I agree he did not deserve to die. There was not any good recruits passed over. Maybe a few were denied because of having criminal records or drug issues. Part of the issue is they are not paid enough.
You are right MT. They ain't paying enough. After all, 5 policemen where gunned down in Dallas by a "triggered" black man with the implicit approval of then President Barack Obama. I'm sure part of South Oak Cliff (where I was born and raised) is almost as bad as some parts of Chiraq. BTW, 9 were injured. If memory serves not all these people were white.

Yeah, so I agree, they ain't paying enough! Thanks Obama!

gnad reppin' the 214

In Dallas there is a shortage of People applying so by stating " Affirmative action at work" you must mean someone getting what they don't deserve. If so I agree he did not deserve to die. There was not any good recruits passed over. Maybe a few were denied because of having criminal records or drug issues. Part of the issue is they are not paid enough.
Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Hundreds of people apply for the police and whenever you have affirmative action instead of a pure competitive model, the government distorts the market and unqualified persons displace the more qualified.

That is the intention of affirmative action - to countereffect the natural bias towards competency in favor of out group pandering.
there is affirmative action within in police?

I know its not allowed in colleges. why has this not been overturned?
She looks like a crazy bitch
Hundreds of people apply for the police and whenever you have affirmative action instead of a pure competitive model, the government distorts the market and unqualified persons displace the more qualified.

That is the intention of affirmative action - to countereffect the natural bias towards competency in favor of out group pandering. Originally Posted by friendly fred
there is affirmative action within in police?

I know its not allowed in colleges. why has this not been overturned? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
He is making it up. They hire every applicant that can pass the test. They are also trying to lower the standards to fill openings.
Great now we will have an even lower standard of officers. That means for shootings like this, and more drywall planted on folks.
President Trump is correct. Some people aren't cut out to be police officers. Death by Affirmative Action. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Affirmative action has a cumulatively negative effect on organizations that do not promote minimum standards of competency.