It's Over. Vote Now! Boom!

Hmm.. Me smells a conspiracy!
Hmm.. Me smells a conspiracy! Originally Posted by garhkal
That's the soiled diaper HillariousNoMore is wearing.

And a story is circulating that Soros money paid her attorney's fees.

And the Liberals have "instructed" the deplorables on "stories"!

The "stories" are true until proven otherwise!!!!!
Hmm.. Me smells a conspiracy! Originally Posted by garhkal
Of course you do!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!
  • R.M.
  • 09-26-2018, 12:03 PM
Why does looks like Jane Hathaway?
can you just hear the wails and cries of the left and its news media after Friday's vote?

near epic hellary-lost-the-election-like I imagine
Now there's a third accuser.

Trump is in deep shit with the Evangelicals (who btw don't amount to jack shit anymore, but think they still matter in Trumpworld), and he'll pander to them.

Kavanaugh ain't gonna get the votes.
can you just hear the wails and cries of the left and its news media after Friday's vote?

near epic hellary-lost-the-election-like I imagine Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

That's assuming
A) Grassely has the balls to go through with the vote
and B) the vote is to confirm.

At this stage, i don't think grassley has the votes to do so.
Originally Posted by gnadfly
Too many ignorant, dim-retarded fucks keep discounting hildebeest as "yesterday's news", but it's obvious to all but the most willfully blind that hildebeest is still trying to be a puppet master in what's going on today.
Dun dun dunnnn n !

I've never seen anything as obvious and as blatant as the dimwits actions to smear and delay the vote of this fine judge and human being. It is a travesty. This should show for once and for all the dims are the party of hate and divisiveness . When the truth comes out , the dims will dump these ladies faster than a Lewinski blue dress !
Christine Blasey Ford’s lawyer Debra Katz

Katz, in other words, is the woman working mostly behind the scenes ... [who is] no political neutral. By her own words, she is part of the resistance against the 45th president.

(WaPo)

hildebeest to launch 'resistance' PAC

Washington (CNN) hildebeest, reentering the political fray months after her 2016 campaign loss, will soon launch a political organization aimed at funding "resistance" groups that are standing up to President Donald Trump, sources with knowledge of the plans tell CNN.

hildebeest, according to the sources, is currently working with former aides and donors to build an organization that will look to fund and invest in groups that have impressed her since her 2016 election loss.

(CNN)

Katz is one of those being funded by hildebeest and Soros.

That debra katz looks like a character on the planet of the apes...
I am surprised none on fox, are HARPING ABOUT that like crazy!