LOOK!! LOOK!! Photos in DFW?? Look no further!!

Well, Now that I have your attention.. Maybe I can help

MAYBE........YOU NEED SOME NEW PHOTOS!!!!!!!!
And now is the best time EVER to get some. Announcing my.....
{{{FALL PHOTO SALE}}}

I have dropped my prices, and gone to a simpler rate plan.
I've dropped all these crazy packages and made it simple.
ALL shoots up to 2 hours...
Just $125..!!!!!
...and you get ALL the shots.. unedited. Not just a handful, I said ALL the shots!! (sometimes more than 300 shots!!!) But lets say you DO want some of them edited.. no problem.. I've made that simple too.. just $20 per shot completely retouched.

That's right, I said $125~~!!! No strings attached.. AND you get all the unedited photos (delivered same day via internet) I'll guarantee 1 wardrobe change so you get two different looks...
ALL FOR JUST $125

(retouching extra)

time slots are going to fill up fast, so book your shoot now!!

Most of you know who I am, but if not, I hope my photos will speak for themselves. I am a full time professional photographer.., yes.. this is how I pay my bills, and my work has appeared in major men's magazines including Maxim and Top Floor Magazine. But most important, I have over 7 years experience of shooting providers. And while I guarantee magazine quality photos, I also guarantee that your photos will look like you, and YOU will look like your photos.

So what are you waiting for?? ... 125 bucks??!!! Who can't afford that? Especially when it's guaranteed to boost your business. PM me now... even if it doesn't fit your budget.. I'll work with you on coming up with a pricing structure that you CAN work with!!! So PM me and let's get you set up.... Let's rock your business!!!

Professional photos WILL improve your business.. it's a proven fact!!!

below are some photos of actual providers.. photos used with permission

Below are photos of non providers

Some Halloween fun!!!!!

A few more recent provider photoshoots

I really like that shot of Sexy Platinum. Funny thing is, that could be the grill of a minivan and it would still be hot, lol.
Maxim said " Funny thing is, that could be the grill of a minivan and it would still be hot, lol."

Maxim....No.. no minivan, but close.. Toyota Rav4.. in a public parking lot!!!
Some shots from a recent photoshoot with Brandee69