Encounter: Linda is my current go-to girl in Austin. Great Time yet again @D&T Spa!

Date: 7/9/18
Name: Linda
Phone: (512) 468-9663
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Research Blvd between Oak Knoll And McNeil
Activities: FBSM, DATY, HJTC
Hair Length and Color: Black,
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Small, thin girl, small boobs, super nice suckable nipples, very pretty face and smile
Recommendation: Yes
Does anybody know where Amy went? she was at DT earlier this year and was as much fun as Linda if not a little more! ;-)
Does anybody know where Amy went? she was at DT earlier this year and was as much fun as Linda if not a little more! ;-) Originally Posted by RB4UATX
I heard that Angela sold her to an AMP in Oregon.
Ill ask
Bummer, did you get to experience her yourself :-)
  • cqman
  • 07-20-2018, 01:51 AM
How about Yuri. Is she back yet?
  • Pinga
  • 07-20-2018, 11:45 AM
Does anybody know where Amy went? she was at DT earlier this year and was as much fun as Linda if not a little more! ;-) Originally Posted by RB4UATX
You're not talking about the Amy that used to be at Lakecreek for a loong time are you? She's at another new spot on 183 a little farther north.
Probably a different Amy, the one at DT had only been here a short time from LA, but thanks for the response.
  • Pinga
  • 07-21-2018, 06:28 AM
You're not talking about the Amy that used to be at Lakecreek for a loong time are you? She's at another new spot on 183 a little farther north. Originally Posted by Denali68
No, this Amy is Yuri(Phoebe's) friend from DT
A little further north, but not all the way to Cedar Park?
Sorry, apparently I posted prematurely on Lakecreek Amy. Looks like she's probably isn't back. "She" texted me that she was back and at a new place called M Spa the other day, and I was planning to go this weekend. Another user PM'd me and said that he went and it's a girl that was with Amy at Lakecreek near the end named Mimi that probably has her phone and is saying she is Amy.
No, this Amy is Yuri(Phoebe's) friend from DT Originally Posted by Pinga
Linda was here last fall, she left and Yuri arrived in February. Yuri left and Amy appeared some time in March. Then in May, Yuri came back for her second tour of duty. Now Linda has returned. All three are quality girls. I have enjoyed each off them multiple times
Thanks Cap'n Crunch, you actually seem to have your details correct :-)

Man was going to read your review of four hand fun with coco and amy but it looks like it's gone,

care to share again :-)

Thanks either way.
Thanks Cap'n Crunch, you actually seem to have your details correct :-)

Man was going to read your review of four hand fun with coco and amy but it looks like it's gone,

care to share again :-)

Thanks either way. Originally Posted by RB4UATX
I wish I could see it too!