When you make an honest mistake.

We all know that credibility and trust is everything in the hobby world. How do you handle a situation when you make an honest mistake?

With the board no longer allowing rates to be published in public, I recently made an assumption regarding no up charge for Greek. I actually drove back and paid the difference but fear my credibility could be damaged with this certain provider.

How would you handle the situation when you honestly made an assumption that was in accurate?
We all know that credibility and trust is everything in the hobby world. How do you handle a situation when you make an honest mistake?

With the board no longer allowing rates to be published in public, I recently made an assumption regarding no up charge for Greek. I actually drove back and paid the difference but fear my credibility could be damaged with this certain provider.

How would you handle the situation when you honestly made an assumption that was in accurate? Originally Posted by BoxFan

Rates are allowed in the signature line of a ladies showcase should she choose to put them there. Just not activities I believe.

The fact that you made it right with her, means a lot to providers. I am sure she will not hold an honest mistake against you. I know I wouldn't.

M.M.
Box
I been knowing ya forever....
When the hell was any of that EVER not a upgrade????

Not our meeting.. but lets call bullshit when it is..
Off the top of say 400????
What on earth was the chick pissed off about??

Im curious..
Jesus melissa...
Ya sound like a siren..
Or p.. telling people to bathe and shit..

Christ.. sombody please play

NEW ORLEANS LADIES!!
PLEASSSSEEE

XXOO ANNIE
that was cool of you to "make it right"!! Kuddos!!!!!!
Box if it makes you feel any better I once walked out of a session witbout paying because I forgot to take it out when I entered. She just jumped on me from the moment I got the door? I am walking to my truck legs all wobbly and she calls to ask me why I didn't pay. I ran back up and paid her, but I felt like a complete creep after.
For the record she texted me QV, HH and HR rates only. No mention of greek upgrade. I only saw it was available in the reviews. And no one mentioned publicly there was an up charge.
Annie...miss you sweetheart! And my record is that there are some girls out there who enjoy greek and dont upcharge for it. Probably more than you would think.
So, I’m only trying to clear up proper protocal since I made her whole anyway.
Thanks for all of the helpful input ladies.��
Thanks OldGent,

I had the same exact feeling when I looked at my phone and saw the text, like...”how the hell did I miss that?”
Honest mistake dude, but you made it right so no harm no foul. We are only human.
Box if it makes you feel any better I once walked out of a session witbout paying because I forgot to take it out when I entered. She just jumped on me from the moment I got the door? I am walking to my truck legs all wobbly and she calls to ask me why I didn't pay. I ran back up and paid her, but I felt like a complete creep after. Originally Posted by OldGent
I have had that happen a few times, usually with a provider that I have seen many times before. I always feel terrible and ALWAYS rectify the situation immediately. On one occasion, I'd mis-counted and was over 2 hours away when the lady in question realized it. I stopped at the first Post Office I could find and mailed her the missing $ plus some by way of apology. It was an honest mistake, but I still felt terrible about it.
I had it happen a couple of time myself but with providers that I have seen before. One of those time I place the donation on the table but it wasn't the full amount because I forgot that I gave family member some cash out of my hobby funds. When she called me after I left our session I felt so horrible about doing that and I was worried about my creditably with her and other providers as well. She was very understanding surprisingly so the next morning I dropped off the difference with a nice tip for the inconvenience. A couple days after I was still filling bad about the honest mistake and even called her to apologize again.
An honest mistake is an honest mistake. You handled it fine.
It says a lot about the good character of dudes who feel bad and make it right because there are legions of jackasses that would be more than happy to bounce and stiff the ladies.
OK,

I made an honest mistake that ended up paying off big time. I think it was the second time I saw this provider. I arrived and we immediately started making out, then closed the door to her place. Clothes flew off, rolling on the bed, but I wanted a shower and wanted to give her the donation. What the fuck happened to the envelope? We both looked everywhere and I concluded I must have dropped it on the way from my car to her apartment. Went out and searched. But it was gone. I only had a 100 in my wallet, but she told me that was OK. We were both there and we should make the best out of it. It really worried me that she might think I was gonna cheat her of of the donation, but we ended up havin.g a great session. I promised to bring the rest next time, but she said I shouldn’t worry about it. I never thought she would see me again. On my way driving home she called me and said she found the envelope when she changed the sheets.
I was thrilled that she was so honest and that she got her donation as planned. She even insisted applying the extra 100 for our next session. There have been many sessions since that day as we have great chemistry and trust each other completely.

I have shorted a provider by accident. Counted, rolled up and put donation in pocket. Morning after, I get an email stating it was short. Found the shorted funds in my pocket. I guess it didn't stay folded up too good.
I ran back to her place, gave her the shorted donation plus a tip. I felt really bad. But she was cool with it after I gave her the tip.