Should we apologize to Pakistan?

Because we have been droning the shit out of the terrorists that their government and military harbors? Knowingly, and probably with government and military assistance?

Or should we act like bitches and apologize because an innocent kid got pulped?

COG? And, by the way, before you answer: Fuck you, you anti-American apologist bitch.

Anybody else want any debate on this? Bring it.
and your position is?
Fuck 'em drone 'em.
Oapoligize, he will...

Why apologize. America justified the use of drones, and now we should apologize, just to use them again. That would make America look like hypocrites and terrorists themselves.
Hillary already apologized to them.
Hillary already apologized to them. Originally Posted by bambino
All we are doing is making the cost being a terrorist, and hanging around with a terrorist, a very costly proposition.

A while back, some Libtard on this Site made the statement that former President Bush should be very careful about leaving the a country, because he could be arrested as a war criminal.

It appears that the same will be said of President Obama. But his job is first and formost about protecting The United States. It's a tough job.
  • CJ7
  • 11-30-2013, 09:44 PM
Drones, not soldiers.
Drone on, US! You harbor terrorists, then you put your people at risk. We should never put our soldiers in harm's way when we have the resources to eliminate our enemies without doing so.
All we are doing is making the cost being a terrorist, and hanging around with a terrorist, a very costly proposition.

A while back, some Libtard on this Site made the statement that former President Bush should be very careful about leaving the a country, because he could be arrested as a war criminal.

It appears that the same will be said of President Obama. But his job is first and formost about protecting The United States. It's a tough job. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Actually it was a couple of us. Bush was convicted of war crimes by an international tribunal. That's the fact.

President Obama has not been squeamish about taking out our enemies.
President Obama has not been squeamish about taking out our enemies. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Or civilians, or children, or . . .

You people are ridiculous. Bloodthirsty bastards. Do you really think this is a good thing? Would an apology mean anything to you if a foreign government were assassinating "enemies" on our soil and accidentally killed YOUR child?!?

What the hell are we trying to accomplish? "We will continue to kill your friends and family until you finally realize we are the good guys and only want what's best for you?" Seriously?

This is "supposed" to decimate our enemies. Really? Do you think the families of the children and innocents will become our supporters? "Yes, the United States killed little Abdul, but it was an accident, so I guess they're not the Great Satan after all. Foolish us!"

Utter. Total. Bullshit.

You are fools.
You whine and cry about the "four thousand children..." That WAS you, wasn't it?

Obviously you've never lifted a finger to defend or protect America or Americans. You've just pissed and moaned when others stood in the breach in your stead.

You dare to call someone bloodthirsty ... Obviously the blood of an enemy is more valuable to you than that if an American soldier.

That's just the kind of Unamerican asshole you are.

I would prefer that nobody ever be harmed on my account.

That's just not realistic.

Whine on, you mewling coward.
You support killing children. And you call me a coward. You are a fool.
No, that's not what I said dipshit. But I support killing our sworn enemies before they kill us.

Casualties of war are tragic.

And yes, you are a coward. If you don't have the balls to defend America, why should anybody listen to your grandiose ideas for improving it? You're a taker, Whiny, plain and simple.
I am defending America, AssupRidee, DEM. You're the one who hates the "fucking Constitution". Your the one who supports anti-liberty candidates and legislation. Sure, you spent a couple years peeling potatoes on Uncle Sam's dime, but you have tarnished any respect you may have earned by mocking our great documents and Founders.

But you do support killing our "sworn enemies." So tell us, AssupRidee, DEM, which "sworn enemy" was killed? What danger did this "sworn enemy" present to the United States? Or was he just some random brown person who spoke funny and prayed to a god we have deemed unacceptable?

Fact is, AssupRidee, DEM, you know nothing of that. You have no idea who it was, what he did, what danger, if any, he presented, do you, AssupRidee, DEM? No. The government killed a brown guy. And a child. And true to the jingoistic, statist phony that you are, you cheer, proud of your ignorance.

Fucking phony fool. That's our AssupRidee, DEM.