BBJCIM:

BBJCIM/BBJNQNS:health risk or industry standard weigh in with your opinion on this weeks episode of FACE THE ZIPPER!
Industry standard!!! Not many ladies can make it feel as good as bareback. BUT a few can!!
both
My opnion... It's not classy and it makes the lady look like she doesn't care about herself. I can not say I have never ever ever did either BUT I can say if I did it would be between me and whoever I felt was clean/ safe and it's a gift... it's not something I would do with hardly anyone... Remember... What goes around, comes around,, and back around again. It could cause health issues for some of us if others are not being safe. MY OPNION, so don't hound me for it! BBJ is way dif than CIM... that's serious. But I can see where the Industry would enjoy both... I am aginst it really-- don't get burnt because you want to feel good for the moment.
I wrote a thread about this on ASPD with all the technical references and whatnot, but forgive me, I'm just too tired and COLD this morn to run the science down again. Reader's Digest condensed version: HIGHLY unlikely STD's will survive being submerged in the acids of your tummy. Biggest risk is if you have been to the dentist that day and had invasive work done, or bit yourself, or have some not-quite-healed cut or wound on your mouth, vice versa for the gent and including scratches/abrasions on his member/your vag, and there is blood-to-blood transfer.

I guess that means you fellows have to check the lady's mouth like a prize horse for sale, and we ladies have to scrutinize your pecker like a new pair of shoes. I like to rinse all those pesky germs away with a nice mouthful of Jameson Whiskey. Maybe I should off that as a "pre-wash."
BBJCIM/BBJNQNS:health risk or industry standard weigh in with your opinion on this weeks episode of FACE THE ZIPPER! Originally Posted by Lookin4
I wouldn't say "Industry Standard"... at least in the Texas/Austin Area.. but in most of Texas BBBJ is definitely the Standard.

It's not classy and it makes the lady look like she doesn't care about herself.. Originally Posted by MissDreams
To Who?... Customer or other Providers... Most guys I know wouldn't look down on a girl who decides to offer CIM. In my eyes it lets me know that her session will be flexible & most likely not mechanical.

I hold P4P BBBJCIM Sluts in the highest regard!
I like to rinse all those pesky germs away with a nice mouthful of Jameson Whiskey. Maybe I should off that as a "pre-wash." Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
So I suppose on the list of activities we'd have pwjw (pre-wash jameson whiskey) or perhaps since I'm a wino, pwpg (pre-wash pinot grigio)?

Count me in!
I like to rinse all those pesky germs away with a nice mouthful of Jameson Whiskey. Maybe I should off that as a "pre-wash." Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Hmmmmm... why do I have a sudden urge to visit Houston?

Cheers,

bcg
  • MrGiz
  • 01-08-2010, 12:50 PM
My favorite ladies , are CIM Ladies!

I would say Arkansas appears to be particularly blessed in this regard!

You know who you are. . . . May God Bless all of ya'll

Giz
Saliva and stomach acids kill the viruses and other pathogens that concern you. The only concern that has clinical evidence of a chance for infection is contact with the mouth and throat. This has only been shown to be a risk when there are open sores of some type or what is referred to as "mico-abrasions".

I read once where a doctor recommended that women (or men I guess) use mouthwash before a date where CIM will happen instead of brushing their teeth. The reason... it's possible that the brushing action can cause microscopic abrasions in the mouth that can increase risks, but switching to mouthwash use or waiting an hour or two will allow the abrasions to close.

Also, here is something interesting reported by Associated Press and CNN. (AP) Women who perform the act of fellatio and swallow semen on a regular basis, one to two times a week, may reduce their risk of breast cancer by up to 40 percent, a North Carolina State University study found.

Don't believe me? You can read it yourself here: http://tatom.org/documents/CNN.com-S...studyshows.htm
So, I'm all for promoting breast health... just saying.
Also, here is something interesting reported by Associated Press and CNN. (AP) Women who perform the act of fellatio and swallow semen on a regular basis, one to two times a week, may reduce their risk of breast cancer by up to 40 percent, a North Carolina State University study found.

Don't believe me? You can read it yourself here: http://tatom.org/documents/CNN.com-S...studyshows.htm Originally Posted by willro
Will, I hate to be the bearer of bad tidings, but that's a hoax:

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/hoaxes/fellatio.asp

One of the most brilliant hoaxes in the history of the Intertubes (and a lot of people were fooled by it), but still, alas, a hoax.

Cheers,

bcg
Aw, BCG..... Shhhh, don't tell. It was working for us man.
Aw, BCG..... Shhhh, don't tell. It was working for us man. Originally Posted by willro
Damn, young women must be more gullible than they were in my day. Back then, we had a real research paper suggesting that regular ejaculations would prevent prostate cancer, and none of my girlfriends ever bought it. ("Oh, Jeezus honey! Do you want me to get CANCER????").

Cheers,

bcg
For the record... I'm in favor of good prostate health too BCG.