New Girl on the block...

Hello guys My name is Rayne. Just stopping by to say hello, and introduce myself...So HI!!

Feel free to PM me!
Hello guys My name is Rayne. Just stopping by to say hello, and introduce myself...So HI!!

Feel free to PM me! Originally Posted by Rayne
[in my best Yakko Warner impression]

Well, hellOOOOO, Nurse!

Jeeze... first Lilly, now Rayne....

I hate you Arkansas dawgs. Nothin' personal, y'all understand...

Cheers,

bcg (wondering how he can entice some o'this prime provider flesh to Memphis permanently...)
I'm visiting the first week of february, but i'm afraid I'll have to come back to Arkansas after Poor, poor Memphis
I'm visiting the first week of february, but i'm afraid I'll have to come back to Arkansas after Poor, poor Memphis Originally Posted by Blond_Lily
Well... It's not like Arkansas is that far away. Even someplace like Texarkana or Fayetteville/NWA is a reasonable drive.

I don't bother following the action in Knoxville or the Tri-cities (Bristol-Kingsport-Johnson City) because they're so damn far to get too...

Cheers,

bcg
Memphis does not have it all that bad. At least they get visits from quality ladies such as yourself every now and then. It's just good for us you come back home.

Magnus
For a metropolis of its size it sure has a drought of good reviews to aid a hobbyist in his search for flesh. Dont forget where Arkansas is Lily.
Don't worry, i'll stick around for a while But let's stay on topic and welcome Rayne to arkansas
Memphis does not have it all that bad. At least they get visits from quality ladies such as yourself every now and then. Originally Posted by Magnus
And we're only a couple hours away from LR, and it seems to me that, from the hobby perspective, you could rename "Little Rock" to "Little Gem"*, and it'd be a pretty accurate description.

As long as I can afford the gas, LR ladies won't be beyond my ken, even if they didn't visit Memphis (which a few do).

Cheers,

bcg

* I'm not sure whether Houston or Dallas would be the "Big Gem" to LR's "Little Gem", and that's really a subject for another thread. And one that doesn't belong in the Arkansas forum, anyway.
Thanks so much for such a warm welcome Lily... Look forward to working with in this lovely "Little Gem".... !
oh my, and you too Bluffcityguy........kisses
Whoof whoof, what a lovely asset you have, my dear.

Welcome Rayne!
  • csean
  • 01-17-2010, 02:46 PM
Hello Rayne:

It is nice to have you here on the site. You seem like a great addition to the site. I love a woman with personality we may have to get together soon.

Sean