Legal Question

I've got a question, what do you do when the line gets blurry for him and you do break it off..The gentleman gets mad...Say for instance he has bought the lady a car. how does she end it with the Regular and NOT get caught up legally? Say hypothetically speaking of , That a gentleman added a lady to his account, she has used his debit card regularly.. How does she not end up getting in trouble by the bank, b/c he decided he didn't want to pay, or getting sued by him?, simpley b/c he is mad you ended it?

Rayne
LOL you see this alot on Judge Judy. If he added you to the account you have as much right to access the money as he does. If he didnt want you to access the money he can limit the acces when adding you. Bu if he gives you full access your entitled to withdraw what you will. I would assume he consider you to be his girl friend or sugar baby and wanted you to access the money.

Should he try to do something to get the money back, like say it is a loan, there would have to be a contract or promise made by both parties as to how much you may take and how and when it was to be paid back. Should he state it was an oral agreement he would have to prove this. Evidence would indicate otherwise since you continued to take money out without ever paying him back. A reasonable person lending someone money would not continue to loan money to people who are not paying them back.

I care hear ole Judge Judy calling him a liar now.
Don't expect a good review.
lol....Well one can't please everybody, but damn it I give it a run for its money
Yikes--sounds like it might be too late, but keep business strictly business. Don't "owe" anybody anything or be obligated to them in some way. Whether you're a provider or a civilian, playing the role of sugarbaby is never a good position to be in.

Still, sounds like just a threat to me. He doesn't have a legal leg to stand on.
I've got a question, what do you do when the line gets blurry for him and you do break it off..The gentleman gets mad...Say for instance he has bought the lady a car. how does she end it with the Regular and NOT get caught up legally? Originally Posted by Rayne
Breaking this down. Legally, who's name's on the title of the car. If it's you and you have the title, then it was a gift. If there's a lien on the car (read financed), you may be liable for the note if your name appears there. If you're name isn't anywhere, you might have the opportunity to give the bicycle shop a visit.

Say hypothetically speaking of , That a gentleman added a lady to his account, she has used his debit card regularly.. How does she not end up getting in trouble by the bank, b/c he decided he didn't want to pay, or getting sued by him?, simpley b/c he is mad you ended it? Rayne Originally Posted by Rayne
If you were added to the account to use the debit card, then you have been give "co-ownership" of the account, until he revokes it with the bank. No legal obligation there, but maybe an embarassing moment in the check-out line at Wal Mart.

Oh, and Lily, it may have been a "business" relationship. The Sugardaddy deal makes the line very blurry sometimes. From experience, I can say the line is much clearer with a few bottles of pinot grigio or tequila in you. For the guy, the little head is doing most of the thinking here.

To continue that . . . depending on the circumstances, the Sugardaddy/Sugarbaby relationship can be very good, for both parties . . . But that's another thread we can address at another time.
. . . depending on the circumstances, the Sugardaddy/Sugarbaby relationship can be very good, for both parties . . . But that's another thread we can address at another time. Originally Posted by arklookn4lovn
I'm sure that with a handsome gentleman like you who brings pinot over ever time it would be !
I agree Lily the whole sugar baby sugar daddy line is a line that should never be crossed or in all honesty attempted not in this business at least... Its different if you are seeing him and only him (been there done that he and I were together for almost 5 years but I wasnt in the business then either.) Some men like the whole idea of being a sugar daddy but keep in mind at some point they are going to get tired of sharing you with other men hence the problem that you mentioned above occurs.

Have fun , be safe !!!
Legally, the money and stuff will likely NOT be considered loans in a court, and you would not have any obligation to pay back anything. However, if you want to make the split between the two of you cleaner, you should probably not try to take everything that you can. I would give back the car and just look at like you were "renting" the car during the duration of your relationship. Just because you may not have legal obligation, doesn't mean the he will not be five shades of pissed off if you keep everything. If you really want a clean split with the guy. Throw him some scraps so he doesn't feel completely foolish for spending so much money on you. It's better than having a really pissed off ex-sugardaddy lurking around and harassing you for months. Oh, and stop using the debit card if you haven't. Relationship closed = credit line closed.
The car is in my name, I pay the note on it....I have cut up his bank card haven't used it since...He just pissed...He will find himself a new sugar baby to try to rule, I'm obviously not the one!
Ok I know I am about to piss some people off when I say this and if I do Im sorry with that said. We as providers should never put ourselves in the position where we do have a "sugardaddy" or "exsugar daddy"pissed off.. That serves for alot of drama and depending on how pissed he is and who he is can be dangerous. Its just wiser not to enter into that kind situation if you are going to be in this business. Now with that said my own sugar daddy spoiled me rotten up until he passed away but we set up ground rules from the moment we started and never broke those rules. Once again though I wasnt in the business at the time. It wouldnt have worked if I had been. If you are going to have a sugar daddy ground rules should be must... But then that just my opinion based on experience...
If you are going to be in the business and have a sugar daddy at the same time, here are my suggestions:
  1. Don't have any money, bank accts., property, real estate, cars or anything else in both names. Everything he gives you should be titled in only your name.
  2. Don't let him be around the business at, near or during your sessions.
  3. You be the boss. You decide when, where and how you meet and what you do and don't let the fact that he has money and/or power influence your ability to make these decisions. You absolutely have to have the final say in all things.

From the hobbyists perspective, it is best if you don't have a sugar daddy around. However, for the most part, this is pretty impractical since we all need our personal lives. Nevertheless, and again from the hobbyists perspective, it is best if a lady provides as little drama as possible for the hobbyist. One of the best ways to accomplish this is to lead a life uncomplicated by personal emotions--hard, I know.

One of the most drama-intensive ladies I ever met had a mess at home. A boyfriend that beat the shit out of her, and didn't work. Two (or 3) kids. She was the only one pulling in money, and that was only on an iffy basis. She was a CL provider who had managed to get some lukewarm reviews on ASPD. She arrived for an outcall completely unprepared. She was almost 45 minutes early, she was driven there by someone, she had "forgotten" to buy protection and offered BBFS. Her snatch had an awful odor. That's the kind of drama that hobbyists try to avoid.
Good suggestions Charles. Less drama more fun!
Hell, HAPPILY MARRIED couples shouldn't have joint accounts.

Just too many chances for accidental problems, fights, confusion, arguments, etc. If one of you screws up or gets scammed, there's still rent money in the other account. If there's some sort of problem with the account, it's all too easy to assume the other person did something wrong.

Online access and electronic transfers between accounts make it easy to keep separate accounts.
Would be best if girls..errr women take care of themselves and not rely on some guy to do so in a manner in which either party can get screwed..sadly as gneiss pointed out married couples run into issues and hell they agreed they loved each other and married lol.

Instead of girls getting greedy, seeing $$$ in the guys eyes and playing the game, one no matter how good one thinks it can be (yes i have seen the threads in dallas and other cities proclaiming success), its best to love the girl/guy 1hr at time and save your own money, pay for your own cars, own house, etc.

If you leave the guy, give him his car back, no matter he gifted it to you or not

if you leave, take your name off the account..which NO GIRL no matter how much the guy ask should be on to begin with. Sometimes it helps to be the clear, level headed person in the deal and instead of guiding a poor sap deeper into the game so a girl can get paid, explain how you will be happy to see him often but would prefer to not be on his account, prefer to not drive a car that he owns or gives you and makes payments on.. its foolish and helps a girl avoid getting into trouble in that regards..

ya ya..i know the WK's will be out in force and Im totaly wrong..especially for the guys that hope to engage in this crap, especially for the guys that have "made it work" successfully..

if one isn't willing to live with the results that can come from playing a game such as being a sugardaddy/sugarbaby, one shouldn't get involved in it to begin with..if someone chooses to get involved and it goes wrong, then you have to live with it, deal with it, and move on, would be best to get off here and go find a REAL attorney if you truly had legal questions cuz I only know a few lawyers and so far..well never mind, but none the less..real world problems need real world solutions and your not gonna find that reading a wh*re board..

car is in his name, its his, no matter who makes the payments, shouldn't have ever taken the car, shouldn't have ever used his bank, no matter how much he ask, ya he might have gotten pissed back then..but guess what, no one would be in the pickle they are in now if it ends before it starts..yet no..sadly to often girls see $$$ and a sucker and then don't like the results..