crawfishin by the cdc

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/cd...2Dx?li=BBnb7Kz

cdc may shorten length of quarantine to just a week!
So does this prove covid is not the over-hyped threat they led us to believe?
If the threat of covid is so bad is the cdc promoting massive genocide?

cdc is just throwing darts. Fucking hypocrites.
Your powers of deduction are non-existent..

How does changing the quarantine affect the other aspects of the virus?

No, new info on the virus is discovered, they pass it on, and you act like trump. A blast of stupidity comes out of your mouth. They tell you something and you can't wait to show you don't have a clue about something that has killed 258000 people.. They lowered the quarantine time. Nothing about it being less dangerous.
Moron.

cdc is just throwing darts. Fucking hypocrites. Originally Posted by winn dixie

cdc is just throwing darts. Fucking hypocrites. Originally Posted by winn dixie

More coprology from the failed grocery store chain
Your powers of deduction are non-existent..

How does changing the quarantine affect the other aspects of the virus?

No, new info on the virus is discovered, they pass it on, and you act like trump. A blast of stupidity comes out of your mouth. They tell you something and you can't wait to show you don't have a clue about something that has killed 258000 people.. They lowered the quarantine time. Nothing about it being less dangerous.
Moron.
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Lowering quarantine times means less days you're contagious. That means less time for a person to spread it unknowingly!
Remember above 99% survival rate!
Coprophilia, more like.

And a lockdown lover, to boot!

Rage whining ought to be subsiding, but nooooo....
Coprophilia, more like.

And a lockdown lover, to boot!

Rage whining ought to be subsiding, but nooooo.... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You WOULD know scatologist!
Where have I posted that Im in favor of a lock down?
WRONG scatologist!

Weve already had lock downs. They didnt work! And could never work!
You WOULD know scatologist!
Where have I posted that Im in favor of a lock down?
WRONG scatologist!

Weve already had lock downs. They didnt work! And could never work! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Are you triggered, snowflake??
Lowering quarantine times means less days you're contagious. That means less time for a person to spread it unknowingly!
Remember above 99% survival rate! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Because the elections are over... People die every day... Now everyone wants to attempt to keep "count". I was washing my hands BEFORE it became MANDATORY, where's "my participation ribbon"?

Everyone should look at their cup as half full, not half empty. Focus on how many people are alive. If you've got health issues that you can control, then do so. If your health issues were of your own doing, keep your ass indoors if you honestly think that'll save you and be grateful to be alive (for now). Life "does" go on...
Everyone including CDC is conveniently forgetting that virus shedding can happen up to several weeks, not one week.
Who can trust the cdc now? Their credibility has been shot since the dims politicized the chinese wuhan virus!
What the fuck are you talking about? New things about the virus are constantly discovered.
You think it is cut and dried. Who would trust YOU?
You are misinformation and constantly prove it.
Who found out the quarantine is going to be shorter? The fucking CDC douche-bag.
You're the one throwing darts. And you miss every time.
People like you are the reason this is spreading. You've decried every recommendation. You don't know shit about it and you pretend your uninformed opinion holds value in the discussion.
You won't show where your info comes from because it isn't info.
It's bullshit.
Who can trust the cdc now? Their credibility has been shot since the dims politicized the chinese wuhan virus! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Because the elections are over... People die every day... Now everyone wants to attempt to keep "count". I was washing my hands BEFORE it became MANDATORY, where's "my participation ribbon"?

Everyone should look at their cup as half full, not half empty. Focus on how many people are alive. If you've got health issues that you can control, then do so. If your health issues were of your own doing, keep your ass indoors if you honestly think that'll save you and be grateful to be alive (for now). Life "does" go on... Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
^^^^^^ this
What the fuck are you talking about? New things about the virus are constantly discovered.
You think it is cut and dried. Who would trust YOU?
You are misinformation and constantly prove it.
Who found out the quarantine is going to be shorter? The fucking CDC douche-bag.
You're the one throwing darts. And you miss every time.
People like you are the reason this is spreading. You've decried every recommendation. You don't know shit about it and you pretend your uninformed opinion holds value in the discussion.
You won't show where your info comes from because it isn't info.
It's bullshit.
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
cray cray

Did you read the link I posted? You missed the whole point, dim!
Yes asshole. I read the link. How would I know what you got wrong.
The link pointed out,

"CDC is always reviewing its guidance and recommendations in the light of new understandings of the virus that causes Covid-19, and will announce such changes when appropriate," a spokesperson for the agency told NBC News on Tuesday. The updated approach will likely incorporate testing."

The link, among other things, points out there are constant changes and they will let us know as appropriate.

You said they lack credibility because they change things. You missed the point because you don't have a clue.
And now you change your story. You have changed your story....wait. You said we missed the point without getting it yourself. Instead of learning something you trumped out. Fake bluster to conceal your ignorance.
How funny. Nothing has changed except the quarantine time. This time that is.

You are a tool.
cray cray

Did you read the link I posted? You missed the whole point, dim! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Reducing the quarantine time means its not as serious munchie!

What else has the cdc been wrong about? Theyre all throwing darts!

99% survival rate!