Look at the bright side, Proud Boys, Biden is already working for you!

You fellas ought to be dancing In the streets.

I know some of our currently “MIA” brothers in arms are!

All making fun of closet clowns aside, Biden is committed to reversing the mean spirited, divisive policies instituted by the failed Trump experiment.

This shit came into being by the stroke of a Sharpie. It’ll go away just the same way.
https://www.courant.com/nation-world...p54-story.html
Biden plans swift moves to protect and advance LGBTQ rights
By David Crary and Elana Schor
Associated Press |

Nov 28, 2020

As vice president in 2012, Joe Biden endeared himself to many LGBTQ Americans by endorsing same-sex marriage even before his boss, President Barack Obama.

Now, as president-elect, Biden is making sweeping promises to LGBTQ activists, proposing to carry out virtually every major proposal on their wish lists. Among them: Lifting the Trump administration’s near-total ban on military service for transgender people, barring federal contractors from anti-LGBTQ job discrimination, and creating high-level LGBTQ-rights positions at the State Department, the National Security Council and other federal agencies.

In many cases the measures would reverse executive actions by President Donald Trump, whose administration took numerous steps to weaken protections for transgender people and create more leeway for discrimination against LGBTQ people, ostensibly based on religious grounds.

In a policy document, the Biden campaign said Trump and Vice President Mike Pence “have given hate against LGBTQ+ individuals safe harbor and rolled back critical protections.”

Beyond executive actions he can take unilaterally, Biden says his top legislative priority for LGBTQ issues is the Equality Act, passed by the House of Representatives last year but stalled in the Senate. It would extend to all 50 states the comprehensive anti-bias protections already afforded to LGBTQ people in 21 mostly Democratic-governed states, covering such sectors as housing, public accommodations and public services.
Gonna be a great 4 years.
A piece of paper Won't Change Anyone's Way Of Thinking or how they are Treated by Society sooooo... All I can do is my part and other like minded parents as well... Not even the kids at my child's school dare openly "come out" while at school, lest ya wanna go home cry'n

Adam and Eve.

Not Adam and Steve or Eve and Louise
Is your kid the first one to beat their asses, Qalyssa?
I believe I have a transgender on my team. One day he or she sounds like a dude and the next day he or she sounds like a girl. Fucker is all over the place. I don't care. His or her numbers are usually right so that's all that matters to me. I just hope I'm not asked by him or her to march in a gay parade because I don't have any bootie shorts and boots.
I believe I have a transgender on my team. One day he or she sounds like a dude and the next day he or she sounds like a girl. Fucker is all over the place. I don't care. His or her numbers are usually right so that's all that matters to me. I just hope I'm not asked by him or her to march in a gay parade because I don't have any bootie shorts and boots. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Thats how mcdonalds refers to other employees!
Thats how mcdonalds refers to other employees! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Thats how mcdonalds refers to other employees! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Why would McDonald's hire those type people when there a lot people who applied at McDonald's and can't get in.
...when there a lot people who applied at McDonald's and can't get in. Originally Posted by Ripmany
They are holding open the jobs for the illegal immigrants.