Foot Jobs - I Just Don't Get It.....Yet

I'm trying to figure out what makes a footjob so exciting. This is a serious question and not one posted to make anyone that enjoys footjobs feel insulted or put down. I truly want to understand this particular activity. I know how good it feels to have a woman wrap her fiongers around my cock and play with it. It's exciting when I can watch my dick disappearing inside a woman's mouth. What she does between the time it starts and ends is part of the variety of life and I'm always up for fingers, spit, toys, pussy, rimming..there's so many things to do between the time we cum!

What is it about using a foot or two to make a man lose his load?
I don't get it either. If you find out, let me know.
I recently got a form of a footjob from a lady. Was not all just foot and toe works, lot more involved, but it was definitely sexy and definitely enjoyed. When I get an hour or so to write that review, I will try to link to it here.

In general, a basic foot job with no other contact, I would tend to agree with you. (Oh, and this did involve NURU gel)
Done properly it's as good as any HJ you've ever had. If you find womens feet sexy, seeing and feeling them all over you is what makes it fun. If you don't appreciate sexy feet, it's likely not for you.
Search Google images for "cum on feet"...with safe search off...

Maybe you will get it then.
With the right arched feet, pulling them over your cock and then making the feet meet so the arches make a slight o and then pumping into it while watching the woman see you getting so turned on....mmm!

Like all fetishes, a lot of it has to do with taboo. I'm sure someone out there has a thing for sexing all sorts of body parts you wouldn't really ever consider. But with oil, imagination, and that spark that just drives you wild--it's only limited by your own imagination.

Because the rest is just physical sensation that could be achieved several other ways.
I had a friend tell me once that its because the feet and genital parts of the brain are adjacent and in some people the connections get crossed.
Plain and simple, I think it's a fetish. You know how guys are with their fetishes. It triggers something in them, probably from childhood or adolescence, that gets their motor revved.

Just a thought.
I dont know how I got into it but i'm always looking at a womans feet and shoes. It really turns me on to see pretty feet and toes in a pair of sandles and those clear stripper shoes or even nice boots. And yes I love to suck toes and have myself rubbed with pretty feet on my face and on my little peter. So any of you providers that like to have a guy worship your feet and any other part of your body I am your man, just pm me.
You have to have a foot fetish, to truly understand why many of us find it appealing and ever so erotic.
And it's very sexy when a woman knows how to please a man with MANY different parts of her body. Feet included!

I'm trying to figure out what makes a footjob so exciting. This is a serious question and not one posted to make anyone that enjoys footjobs feel insulted or put down. I truly want to understand this particular activity. I know how good it feels to have a woman wrap her fiongers around my cock and play with it. It's exciting when I can watch my dick disappearing inside a woman's mouth. What she does between the time it starts and ends is part of the variety of life and I'm always up for fingers, spit, toys, pussy, rimming..there's so many things to do between the time we cum!

What is it about using a foot or two to make a man lose his load? Originally Posted by txcwby6
I have to say, I didn't understand it for a long time. I like Heels, but not feet (Yah, go figure). I met a sweet lady and she wanted to learn about some fetish activities. I got a good look at the high arch on her feet, a fresh pedicure and had been reading some things on Foot Jobs and I said, What the hell, let's try it.

It was a bit awkward at first, but Damn if it didn't start to feel pretty damn hot. As we went along, and we both got the hang of it it started to feel pretty damn good.

We reached the point of no return and "Pop goes the Weasel!" I loved the look of her seman soaked toes, just wished she had a color on them to make it stand out.

I recommend trying it, as The Fetishist, it is my job to TOFTT and give most all of them a try, and this one will stay in the Fetishist List.

I thought I might have an "Aftershot" pic, but I did not get one. but be happy to share the pics if you want. Just send me a PM.

Fet
just did a google image search and some interesting results, plus some erotic ones.
even if you are not into footjobs, these, imho, are pretty sexy.

like this one...
http://twicsy.com/i/wocGib

and some from @flapperflopper
http://twicsy.com/i/g5hujb
esp, row 3 pic 1; row 8 pic 3; row 9 pic 1
All any lady has to do is give one of these gentleman a nice, slow footjob while ordering and then eating a nice dinner at any one of our great restaurants in New Orleans. The feeling that will fall upon him when he explodes in his pants - while she has that "I knew I could make you cum" smile on her face - He would be begging for foot jobs at every dinner.

Just saying.
CajunGent,

I like the way you think. Pair that with my wireless remote vibe and we have a party in both pairs of pants.

Anybody wanna go have a fucking fantastic meal with me?

Fet
If you are curious about which famous women have pretty feet or not, wikifeet will help.