💋A short true story💋

Brief intro: Men are always writing ROS. Well here’s my ROS. Kind of short but I just wanted to write a little something. Enjoy. Keeping him anonymous.

He walked in my room and didn’t say a word and unbuttoned his pants. He had nothing underneath but a hard cock that flew out at my face as soon as he pulled it out. I dropped to my my knees and had it right by my lips. My pussy started to pulse as I was so eager to taste it in my mouth. I slowly licked the tip of his hard cock and he let out a loud moan. I put my hand on my pussy and felt the wetness from my little cunt. I looked at him and he looked at me into my eyes and licked his lips.
He gently caressed my face and held onto it with two hands and proceeded to thrust his giant cock down my throat. I couldn’t really handle how big it was and started to choke a little. Drool was running down my chin, but I wanted more. I tasted his pre-cum in my mouth which caused me to suck on his tip like I was sucking on a bottle, I wanted every last drop.

He stood me up and had me sit on the bed and picked up my dress and started licking on my already wet and hot pussy. “You taste so good.” He moaned. Just hearing him say that made my legs shake with excitement. His tongue knew exactly where to go. He licked gently on my clit and sucked on it a little. My legs trembling as I grabbed the sheets with my hands letting out loud moans. He wasn’t wasn’t a drop of my pussy juices, sticking his tongue into my little cunt, licking it up like ice cream. I needed his cock in me so bad, I couldn’t take it anymore. But he had other plans, he wanted me to orgasm on his tongue. He licked right on my clit like his tongue and my clit were familiar friends. He would not stop, licking and sucking. I started to caress my breast and felt my hard nipples, fuck it felt so good. I had to release. I swear everyone at that hotel heard me moaning because I couldn’t contain the ecstasy I was feeling. My legs couldn’t stop shaking and I laid there on the bed soaking wet and clit throbbing.
He couldn’t wait, turned me over so my ass was in the air and slid his huge cock in my pussy. It took up every inch of space in my pussy it hurt. It was a good hurt that my pussy muscles tightened around his hard cock. In and out slowly he went letting out loud moans. I could hear my juices on his cock with every thrust. I’m grabbing onto the sheets again as he goes deep into my pussy. “Fuck , your cock is so big.” I moaned.
He then flipped me over and whispered into my ear. “You like this hard cock in your wet pussy?” I started to moan louder and moving my hips underneath him. I could tell he wanted to cum by his moans. Hearing his moans made my pussy muscles tighten up and I started to touch my pussy. I felt his body tense up as he let out a loud moan and laid on top of me as I caressed his back. Both of are breathing hard and body’s sweaty we laid there with his cock still inside of me. I needed that so bad. I kept thinking, I can’t wait till we meet again.
Very Very sweet lover, and yes it does taste so good!
haha, that should be good for at least 30-40 bookings. if she was in corpus I would be knocking
Great review. Cum to Corpus and you can write another one
Hahaha you guys are silly. I really do want to go to corpus, I should go sometime soon.
Holy shit that got me hard
Reading it got me super wet! And especially while writing it. But I am going to hold back on touching myself. Lol.
WOW! You are special!
Reading it got me super wet! And especially while writing it. But I am going to hold back on touching myself. Lol. Originally Posted by vanessa956
Don't hold back, take some pics while you're touching yourself, and post them.

I LOVE tasting your pussy Baby Girl !!!!
Nice read. You have the guy's rate and number? ... for review credit

$

* Loves gals that can man handle a cock *
Hahhahah omg super funny. But he’s UTR. Lol
Definitely Piqued my curiosity...Damn...
I love this. Im a vivid writer and love erotica.
I love this. Im a vivid writer and love erotica. Originally Posted by sweet.amber.lynn.milf
Feel free to share, I would love to hear some of your stories