tell me what makes you hard? and i will tell you what gets me wet!

I've seen a few guys thus far and all have something special that they like. Some like convo, some like touching others the blow job is the only thing that works. I would like to know what makes you hard and keeps you up and Lady's what gets you wet to the point of no return?
when she drops down in front... unfastens my belt.. and keeps eye contact with me. ...(and that is before any clothes have really come off)
ICTguy32 is that eye contact the duration or just to get you going? Either way I think that's hot!
Im thinking with out a doubt a mix of a good really sloppy dripping blow job and handjob is great. Also some good moaning groaning and giving a little pain to a good sub is also a big turn on.
Alana, lots of passionate DFK is what does it for me...laying on our sides kissing each other while both of us getting busy with our hands makes for a very HOT time!
and by the way, what gets you wet? :-)
Jackson842, There are so many things that get me wet, but I think attention makes me the wettest. I'm a sucker for someone that pays attention to me orally. I just found that out yesterday by the way lol
I too enjoy a pretty lady paying attention to Jr, making eye contact and sloppy slurpy sounds, but what really makes me hard us a hot, wet, horny pussy in my face. Her groans, moans, and gasps get me going. When she is writhing on the bed with her thighs quivering uncontrollably and her voice stammers, now that is what makes me HARD!
I've seen a few guys thus far and all have something special that they like. Some like convo, some like touching others the blow job is the only thing that works. I would like to know what makes you hard and keeps you up and Lady's what gets you wet to the point of no return? Originally Posted by alanaoshae
Making you wet would make me hard...
ICTguy32 is that eye contact the duration or just to get you going? Either way I think that's hot! Originally Posted by alanaoshae

Eye contact with me during the whole thing... makes me go...

Playing with the ladies get me hard.

Lately DATY is creating some serious wood. I have always enjoyed DATY but lately I find myself more focused on the lady and less on my needs.
IOP, which includes showing that she prepared for our date by setting up the room and having perfect hygiene. The ability to act like I am the highlight of her day. An "all in" type of hug and kiss from a pretty lady that is good at acting like she is looking forward to our session gets me hard before my pants go off.
Playing with the ladies get me hard.

Lately DATY is creating some serious wood. I have always enjoyed DATY but lately I find myself more focused on the lady and less on my needs. Originally Posted by SixShot
Perfect to bad all men Are not that way
I'm a DATY fanatic!
Perfect to bad all men Are not that way
I'm a DATY fanatic! Originally Posted by Annika
Some of us learn as we get older.

The more you please a lady the more they please you.

Let me know if you ever make it to the Wichita.

SixShot
Kissing beyond anything else, a woman being vocal, letting me know if I get it right. DATY, a wet, sloppy bj with eye contact.