Unbelievable Photography Special this Weekend Only in Austin!!!

I have been a professional photographer for the last 8 years in the Houston area and have now transplanted to ATX...I am running a special for this weekend only, kind of a "meet the new guy" special.
This weekend only $100 for a 2 hour photo shoot, unlimited outfit changes, you get a disc with ALL the photos as soon as we are done, you get a model release that you can use the photos ANY way you want, I will edit 10 photos that you choose.

I offer a professional, fun, photo shooting experience, ask any of my clients...
I am a professional using professional cameras, professional lighting, backdrops...not an iPhone, not a Walmart, no bed sheets with thumb tacks...
Give me a call or PM today...this weekend only.
Feel free to check out my Boudoir page at my website, the password is eccie

http://www.blackchairphoto.com/Portf...16818839_WWNM2
Update: Special still valid this Saturday in ATX...very limited space available, call or pm now.
Will be shooting at a luxury suite on the north side of town, beautiful location and pool too!!!!
what time slots do you have available Saturday still? Keeping in mind im not a morning person, I'd like some pics with my 4-legged bff, and ill probably be working out in Austin that same night...
I am booked all Saturday daytime, 1st available slot is 7:30pm I am also a night owl so don't worry abt that, I will also be available Sunday AM. Give me a call and we can formulate a game plan 832*483**3640
Awesome shoot today with Sophia Luck, incredibly sexy & friendly lady!!! 1 more space available tonight and 2 tomorrow, call now for the special rate 832*483**3640

windows screenshot tool

how to screenshot on windows 7
Just got back to Houston from an amazing photo shoot! Thank you so much, I'm looking forward to showing off the awesome shots we got tonight!