Look who is back in the news

Sam Brinton, one of the first “openly genderfluid individuals in federal government leadership,” was charged with felony theft last month after allegedly stealing a woman’s luggage at MSP Airport.

Another Senile Biden disater

https://alphanews.org/controversial-...uggage-at-msp/

Says "look who is back in the news," then posts a link to alphanews.org LOL

I got news for ya. That aint the news.
It's not surprising that you think a Senile Biden employee committing a crime is not news
It's not surprising that you think a Senile Biden employee committing a crime is not news Originally Posted by berryberry
That's not what I said. I said that the ridiculous website you linked is not the news.

If the person in question is convicted of felony theft, throw them in jail. Unlike how the Cult 45 members do, I don't give breaks due to party affiliation.
LOL - so no matter how factual the news is, news is only news if it comes from a website you like

Not surprising to see you believe that
LOL - so no matter how factual the news is, news is only news if it comes from a website you like

Not surprising to see you believe that Originally Posted by berryberry
That's not what I said either. People put up straw men to argue against when they have no real point.

The link is to some far right propaganda site. Not a news site.
  • Devo
  • 11-28-2022, 04:27 PM
That's not what I said either. People put up straw men to argue against when they have no real point.

The link is to some far right propaganda site. Not a news site. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
It was on Fox News as well.

Everyone is lying, it must be a conspiracy.
Next thing Senile Biden will probably do is Pardon this criminal like Trump did.

https://www.nytimes.com/article/who-...mp-pardon.html
It was on Fox News as well.

Everyone is lying, it must be a conspiracy. Originally Posted by Devo
Who said everyone is lying? People put up straw men when they have no point.

I already said, if the person is convicted of felony theft, put them in jail.

The link is to some far right propaganda site. Not a news site. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
It is very much what you said - and you are saying it yet again.

Once again, no matter how factual the news is, to you it is only news if it comes from a website you like

That explains a lot
This story is somehow far, far, far crazier than even the headline. This deranged guy didn't check any baggage for a flight, yet went to the carousel, took a woman's Vera Bradley rollerbag, and checked it on his next few flights.

Did he need a new wardrobe?
  • Devo
  • 11-28-2022, 05:31 PM
This story is somehow far, far, far crazier than even the headline. This deranged guy didn't check any baggage for a flight, yet went to the carousel, took a woman's Vera Bradley rollerbag, and checked it on his next few flights.

Did he need a new wardrobe? Originally Posted by berryberry
You are trying to place rationality into a person with clear mental health issues.
I will say this, regardless of what site this came from, this guy is a noodle fucking brain and needs to be removed as a government employee if he/she/they are one.

Yuck...just fucking yuck.
Oh look, I bet someone will claim this is not news either

It is very much what you said - and you are saying it yet again.

Once again, no matter how factual the news is, to you it is only news if it comes from a website you like

That explains a lot Originally Posted by berryberry
Oh look, I bet someone will claim this is not news either
Originally Posted by berryberry
I don't like the New York Post but I consider it to be a news provider. Why would you lie about me? It seems that all you have are straw men and lies.