Name: shayrexxx
User ID:: 162288
Phone: 214.336.6786
Email Address: shayrexxx1069@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?162288-shayrexxx
City: dallas
State: Texas
Address: dallas
Activities: bbbj, titty sucking, nipple pinching, finger in pussy, ball licking, deep throat, face fuck different positions, slapping face with my cock, ass slapping, cim,
Hair Length and Color: red shoulder length
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: ,great attitude , c cup , big ass
Recommendation: Yes
I'm still waiting to see a full service review. The dick sucking domination is not my thing.
Attitude is a category of physical description??

Great…
I'm still waiting to see a full service review. The dick sucking domination is not my thing. Originally Posted by dormGE

Attitude is a category of physical description?? Originally Posted by 7aurelius
One could argue that a person's demeanor influences their overall attractiveness.

One could argue that a person's demeanor influences their overall attractiveness. Originally Posted by jonas1_2
It's not an argument at all for me. Looks mean nothing if their demeanor and TCB are crap. My little head is directly affected by my big head.
I tried a couple of times to secure a meeting with her. She was the type that would "can you wait X more minutes" and then once that has elapsed 4 times over "Sorry, we reschedule for an hour from now" type "I'm not going to NCNS, but I'm not going to show and you can't fault me for it" kinda games. I gave up and wished her well . So she's on my "no" list due to that.