URL / Website: None
City: Little ROck
State: Arkansas
Address: Private home near downtown
Activities: CBJ, see ROS
Hair Length and Color: Blonde
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Attractive Blonde, five feet three.
Recommendation: Yes
Is she all of the sudden reliable now?

The few times I tried early this year and late last year, she kept dragging me along and never met. Even so far as to wait on her street for a while then just ghosted me.
  • Tam47
  • 10-25-2022, 12:38 PM
Glad to know it wasn’t just me. Last time I spent 30 min waiting outside her house and never heard from her then or the rest of the day. Complete time suck
Yeah I tried to see her twice….waited 45 min once then a hour the next….reliable no….sketchy HELL YEAH….to each hobbyist his own though 🫡
Every time I met her she was Staff Edit - Biomed1. I just stopped trying after a few times…
Shes been dealing with some hobbbiest issues, i confronted her about this, no one is sweeter, and more fun, but a few of us hobbiests have almost made her quit...rudeness, cancellations, stupid requests, these ladies have lives, kids, baby daddies, if you call a provider and they always answer in 10 minutes, run...

Yes she has had some issues but id give her a call...safe, sweet and fun....ive known her 3 years,,,im a provider advocate....not an easy job....shes worth the effort....i saw her today...

FWIW I have seen her multiple times since she showed up here. I've never had any issues with her. On one or two occasions it has taken a little effort to get in touch or schedule a date, but nothing unexpected in this hobby. Probably better than average honestly. She is very sweet and accommodating.
Completely agree with the last 2. She’s sweet and has always treated me right. I’ve seen her multiple times and have never been ghosted by her. Sometimes it is hard to get a reply but she’s well worth the wait!!
I have nothing but love for Jenn. Sure, last time I saw her I waited in my car for 5 mins but no biggie. Shes super accommodating, flexible, sweet as apple pie, and a quality provider.

Agree with Johnson 💯 percent. Just treat her well, talk to her like a human being, don’t give her weird vibes, and she’ll treat you like a king.

@mpriyamktc— Thanks for the review. Glad you had a good time with Jenn
Ok. I understand that some of you have had great experiences. I’ve never been a jerk and have always been nice. I understand they have a life and I respect that. I even request they tell me when time is up because I don’t want to take advantage. So I’m with y’all.

But I am not lying about my experience either. I have tried numerous times and have gotten nothing but hemming and hawing and wait outside. I respect the opinions of you regulars that post here but I am not lying. Please give me the secret code if there is one to get my foot in the door. Eventually I just got tired of being yanked around so I just quit trying. If I want to be stood up, I’ll ask someone for a “real” date. So please don’t minimize my experience or the experiences of the other few who have had the same problem. I’m just sharing my story. And to be honest, one or two of you that came to her defense even messaged me last year admitting to her being unreliable and that you understood.

All I am saying is don’t have me drive to your place only to leave me in the street for an hour and then not respond. But maybe I’m the sucker for letting it happen a few times. Haha. Cmon man…

Truth be told after seeing Johnsson post that pic makes me want to try again. Haha
Sexy hot good loving unreliable also.i know
I’ve been seeing Jenn for years. I haven’t hit her up in the last several months, but have always had a great time with her. There were a couple times when she had a “friend” there, and I had to wait on the front porch for them to leave, but once they were gone it was business as usual.
Ahhh the WKs have come out in force. This is the reason I no longer post reviews. It’s almost as bad as the nonsense on OH2. She was under the influence both times I met her. Forum rules prevent me from saying anything further. Draw your own conclusions.
So Johnnson you're a provider advocate now. I have a few questions for you. What's your kickback from this. Why promote someone who doesn't promote themself. It's safe to assume that she's not on here and other sites because she doesn't want the publicity. Because you have to endure the good and bad. I don't have any issues with Jenn. She's been good to me. I'm kinda odd if someone doesn't respond back I move on to next one on my list.
Stiffey don't pay any attention to them. She's known to be unreliable. Has a great ass, enjoyed my few visits but not waiting on the street to see it again. Maybe Johnson can teach her time management