M & G

Hey when we going to have another M&G on the coast????
im doing one for new orleans on oct 13th guys, if you want to come to that one let me know via PM
I'm all for a Coast M&G, just tell me when!
I'll be happy to help organize if someone down there will help. JAG?
Geez, I'm in the middle of some travels - lemme look at the calendar and see when I will be home. But, Tess, let's make it happen some time soon.

Belinda - intersting.

JaG
Just throwing dates out there.... 3rd week of October or November? Oct. 18-22 or Nov. 15-19.
thoughts?
I also want to throw out there that I'm always willing to meet someone for quick coffee/drink, etc. before scheduling an appointment. It puts both parties at ease and makes the appointment more fun. Call it a "free initial consultation"
im doing one for new orleans on oct 13th guys, if you want to come to that one let me know via PM Originally Posted by elegantbelinda

would love to but due to other commitment it out of the question!!
Just throwing dates out there.... 3rd week of October or November? Oct. 18-22 or Nov. 15-19.
thoughts? Originally Posted by JxnBiLady

agree with Tess,,,So what does everybody else think!!
Those dates in Oct are no good for me. Nov looks good right now.
Ok Let's do Nov....... I'm free
I MS M&Gs

Count me in!!
Not sure of my schedule yet, although I know I'll be in town the week of Nov 7th.

I'll be happy to do some scouting if anyone has ideas for a new location.

JaG
Just wish I could come up with a plausible excuse to get down to the coast to participate
count me in...It will give me an excuse to go to the mall...yall know I love to go shopping for new dresses{lol}!!!
JAG - I'm out of town Nov. 1 - 10, but can do anytime after Nov. 14. Although I'm happy to help organize even if I can't attend.