Just a Question

What would a provider do if a client droped dead from a heart attack in session in a hotel room and has anyone ever heard of this happening? Are providers less likely to see someone at risk for this?
I've heard of it happening, with different responses from the providers. Some have called for help and others have slithered away, trying to leave no trace they'd been there.

I doubt provider screening would cover that likelihood so unless the client informed them they were trying to go out happy, I don't see how a provider would know of the risk.
why - you scared ya gonna have one..lol!

I haven't had anything like that happen before but if I did..I would clean up the scene...move the guy to the hallway & call 911!

I did have a guy that had to go to er with a heart attack that evening after he had seen me!
i was very young and very naive when i started as an agency girl, but did have something happen with a gentleman and had freaked out and took off but the person i worked for called the hotel and said that she was concerned about her uncle whom she had just gotten on the phone with and he was saying that he thought he was having a stroke.
i have heard of that before,now if you had a choice of how you were going to die,i would want be screwed to death
i have heard of that before,now if you had a choice of how you were going to die,i would want be screwed to death Originally Posted by lowgear
Amen!!
if i were to have a choice on how to die.. it would be in a hotel room with belinda and a few of her friends.... and personally wouldnt care if u called the proper authorities or not.. i'd be dead with a smile.
I did have a guy that had to go to er with a heart attack that evening after he had seen me! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Why do I totally believe that?

Cheers,

bcg
lol Bradley!!! that would be a helluva party!

BCG--I promise to take real good care of you!
lBCG--I promise to take real good care of you! Originally Posted by DallasRain
As long as I die with a smile on my face it'll be worth it.

Cheers,

bcg
Since I'm very OFF (old fart friendly) to the point of really being attracted older guys, that has been a concern of mine. I'm not sure how I'd handle it. It wouldn't matter to the client anymore and no one would have to know I'm a provider. I could be a girlfriend. A surviving spouse wouldn't like it, but there isn't anything they could do about it. I think Belinda's idea of having someone call to check on an "uncle" is a good idea.

When I die, I'd sure like to die that way. What a way to go with a smile on your face!
Since I'm very OFF (old fart friendly) to the point of really being attracted older guys, that has been a concern of mine. I'm not sure how I'd handle it. It wouldn't matter to the client anymore and no one would have to know I'm a provider. I could be a girlfriend. A surviving spouse wouldn't like it, but there isn't anything they could do about it. I think Belinda's idea of having someone call to check on an "uncle" is a good idea.

When I die, I'd sure like to die that way. What a way to go with a smile on your face! Originally Posted by JxnBiLady

I just wanted to say, being an old fart, if my end were to come between your legs, it would be an early entry into heaven.
I think in a perfect world, the line in heaven for guys dying while having sex would be MILES long
honestly couldn't really say what i would do until it happened,
then again i would probably say it was nice knowing you and gather all my shit and whip everything down including is d*ck and say it was a pleasure doing you but i gotta go there not accussing this hooker for murder and no charge it was on the house hun.lol i gotta go