Where to eat in Biloxi

Thinking of taking a trip to Biloxi. Any recommendations?
Where or Who?
Either way, the best answer is: "Between her legs!"
depends what types of cuisines you like babe!
VRAZELS is a good french place, thiens is good asian, yukis is good japanese, boomtown has good seafood
Go to the "SHED" The best barbeque and blues you will find. Ocean Springs and Gulfport.
Mary Mahoney's Old French House Across from Beau Rivage. Great fresh local seafood..
steves marina is great
Shady's in Ocean Springs is awesome. Mixture of steak/grill and Thai. Awesome coconut soup. Lots of great places in OS and right next to Biloxi.
Guissepe's (sp?) in Biloxi is good Italian.
I second the suggestion of Vrazel's in Gulfport, it is one of my favs. Steve's Marina in Gulfport on Airport Road is really good, I often eat lunch there when I'm in that neighborhood.
Beau Rivage and Grand have good buffets. I like Beau the best, they have good seafood buffet at night and it includes beer/wine. Desserts are good too (I get 3-4 and have a few bites of each or share them with my dining companions) Is a little pricey, I want to say around $25 but worth it.
The Half Shell on 49 is quite good.
Back Bay is also another good place.
Burger King on hwy 49 in Orange Grove. They have Whoppers!!
For a no frills, authentic fresh Gulf Coast seafood experience, try the little restaurant located inside Quality Seafood on Division Street in Biloxi, just off of the I-110 Division Street Exit.

Barq's Root Beer in a bottle and some of the best fresh caught seasonal seafood, Po-Boy style mostly.
eat at the Y
eat at the Y Originally Posted by rpmsouth
Man cannot live on pussy juice alone.

I know; I've tried.

Cheers,

bcg