Date: March 25
Name: Thai Angie
Phone: 2107898676
Email Address: NA
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=484043
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: Wursbach Pkwy
Activities: HUGS, DFK, SS, KISSES ALL OVER US BOTH, BBBJ, ATTEMPTED DT, LIGHT FF, BLS, TUMA, RUSSIAN, ASS WORSHIP, BREAST WORSHIP, COCK WORSHIP, DATY, FIV, MPCS, COC, CIMNQNS, MASSAGE
Hair Length and Color: Long light brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Same beautiful brown eyes and smiling face on an inviting 5’ and 98 lb Thai love doll made for sin. Latina type bubble butt. Large supple D cups. Porcelain skin adorned with several tattoos on her back, shoulder and tramp stamp area. Shaved kitty. Long manicured nails and matching toenails that look so suck-able.
Recommendation: Yes indeed! Without reservation!
Originally Posted by guy fawkes
If you were on the fence it’s time to get off... with Thai Angie. If you’ve already gotten off with her why not do it again and again?

Just take another read and you’ll understand why I am a BIG fan of Thai Angie and a repeat O’fender of hers. She just knows how to make a man feel special... Much more so than those transient Asian providers passing through the Alamo city who are only her for your coin with no real IOP in return. Angie is truly a exceptional at what she does and not a fly by night.

I’m sure others will agree. Won’t you gents?

Much more so than those transient Asian providers passing through the Alamo city who are only her for your coin with no real IOP in return. Angie is truly a exceptional at what she does and not a fly by night.
Originally Posted by BigBamboo

I was with you until this generalization. See my review of Winnie. Otherwise, though, I'd have to agree Thai Angie is probably the best-reviewed provider on eccie, and deservedly so.
nice review! Wish she would make it to Dallas again!
nice review! Wish she would make it to Dallas again! Originally Posted by BobbyMann
Thanks! I didn’t know she had ever been to Dallas as a provider.