They say this is not a VICTIMLESS CRIME..What a joke

So i guess i go to a bar and a gentleman buys me some drinks or dinner,that means hes not trying to get in my pants..YEAH RIGHT

I guess when we all meet we just gonna be honest about everything about each other...YEAH RIGHT

I Guess i can meet a rich man and marry him and finally get tired of his shit i can just divorce him and take half or all of what he has worked for in his life....YEAH RIGHT Thats just the legal way cause the lawyers and judges and state can make money off of it that way..

Cliton can get a BJ in the oval office and thats legit...YEAH RIGHT

Guess you can buy me a car or house or daimonds and i can screw your brains out and thats legit cause they can get the taxes off of that.

I guess i might as well say im borrowing money and screw is brains out and i guess that would be wrong to but i can borrow money from banks and finicial instutes and thats legal cause the gov. makes money off of that interest it draws.

Its ok to have 12 people running a sting in a hotel room for some petty BS,while there are bigger crimes being competed at the taxes payers expense cause they want the ladies to do there jobs for them cause they wanna sit on there ass and eat donuts.Now that is a real crime.
Hey Gloria - lets see, a thought provoking post at 1:51 am must mean you're either bored or drunk (or both) - LOL!

Just because a guy buys you a drink or dinner does not necessarily mean he wants to get in your pants. He has likely thought of sleeping with you (since that's what guys do) but in most cases isn't really expecting it. I don't see why guys can't have friends that are girls, without expecting something in return. Of course, if you're expecting them to do the buying and they've sprung for $100 of your favorite drinks, then I'm pretty sure they're hoping for a return on their investment and why not. If you don't want to feel like they're expecting something and you have no interest in them, then buy your own drinks instead of expecting a free ride.

Clearly the world revolves around money and nobody can honestly say there aren't two legal standards - one for the rich and another for everyone else. And of course if you're good friends with people in high places, then I guess there's the "who you know" or good ole boy standard, which is almost as good as being rich.

Regardless of whether it makes sense, anything you do within the law is of course, OK and the government is definitely going to find some way to benfit from it. If it's not within the law, then I guess no crime is completely victimless and it all depends on your perspective as to whether you believe that.

A hotel sting definitely sounds like a waste of taxpayer money but hey it's safer than chasing down drug dealers, rapists, and murders and more exciting than arresting shoplifters and car burgulars and investigating car accidents - plus it makes headlines.
((Hey Gloria - lets see, a thought provoking post at 1:51 am must mean you're either bored or drunk (or both) - LOL!))

Hello Vicinms,I was drunk and having a blast last night.

((Just because a guy buys you a drink or dinner does not necessarily mean he wants to get in your pants. He has likely thought of sleeping with you (since that's what guys do) but in most cases isn't really expecting it))

I have guy friends that buy me drinks and im fine with that.My point was when two guys are at a bar hanging out and see two lovely ladies walk in there first thought is pretty much i wanna bang that so they wanna buy drinks for it.you are still paying for it.

If you have a wife/GF whatever and you dont buy her dinners or clothes or cars or a house and keep her happy how long you think shes gona stick around not long.lol