Censored! CL Adult Ads

Just happened to visit CL this morning to see what goodies where on there and noticed that the Adult section has a black box over it with "CENSORED" in it. I checked Hattiesburg, and it's there too. Maybe CL has finally given in to authority and dropped it's adult ads.

Backpage is still going strong.

JAG
I just looked also. Hattiesburg is censored. Oh well
If CL stays censored, it could be either produce an opportunity or a headache for ECCIE. On the Coast, many of the ads are bait and switch and ads by a slimy agency. If they increase their presence on ECCIE, it will be bad, especially if they bring more attention to the board by LE. On the other hand, legit ladies might find ECCIE to be a good home for them.

Guess we'll have to see how it goes.
CL had more ads for the cam girls than real providers.... Cam scammers will start over posting on BP now.
Here is a link to a article on the CNN website about this event.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/09/04/...ex.html?hpt=T2

A Google or Bing search with the words "craigslist censored" produces pages of hits. I agree this will be both good and bad for ECCIE and the other reputable boards we all know.
Adult Gigs is also gone.
wow whats this world coming to!
some common sense to bleet out the scumbag agencies and their crackhead girls here on the coast lol. im happy they did it
But you know where they are headed......
i think the only reason they did not bring there trash on this board is because they would have been outed real quick,but you know bp will be next and so on.now in desperation they will come aboard.wait and see
LG - you have my fav avatar.
Now, Babee, keep the discussion on track, please...but LG does have a great avatar, doesn't he...LOL!
well i guess they will get re-elected now.since they solved the biggest crime in the world now.

Got a text CL list on my phone saying ((CL adult services are closed.Post your ad on www.adultse*rch.c*m))

They are just gonna open up a new site thats all.lol
Didn't take long for the new site to appear!
This new site is copying ads from BP. Are they associated with one another? I have never posted on CL but I do post on BP when traveling.

Any ECCIE providers using BP may want to be aware of this (not so) little issue!!!