saturday appts in Hattiesburg?????

Sometimes when us girls travel places,we find ourselves in certain towns on the weekend..........do yall like saturday appts?????
Good question! I often have a lot of time available on weekends and would enjoy some entertainment.

Guys?
the response so far as has been "no"..saturdays are not good
Dallas and Tess would love it but that leash and choke chain are just toooooo tight
its cool elcid sweets...
It's pretty easy to sneak out for an hour or so on Sat. Every man needs to go to Lowe's or Home Depot once in a while...
Brilliant gentleld!
Then the ladies will want to handle the tools. The may even have some that have more horsepower and drilling depth
lol--I had a client use a drill on me before! He had taken a drill and put a "dong" on the end of it!
um....his name wasn't Chuck.......was it?

lol--I had a client use a drill on me before! He had taken a drill and put a "dong" on the end of it! Originally Posted by DallasRain
It's pretty easy to sneak out for an hour or so on Sat. Every man needs to go to Lowe's or Home Depot once in a while... Originally Posted by gentleld
lol--I had a client use a drill on me before! He had taken a drill and put a "dong" on the end of it! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I have a Black and Decker!!

Smooch!

Lea
I think a Sawzall (Reciprocating) would be better than a drill?
Why am I not surprised about Dallas post. If it can be done she will do it and even if it cant be done she will probably at least try it
lol-Elcid you are such a sweet talker
Lea..you are amazing!!!!!{and yummy too..lol}
Um, what has this to do with weekend appointments in Hattiesburg? How about one of you starting a Black and Decker thread.

Geez, being a Mod means being adult. I'm not used to that!