Hiking places in San Antonio

HI MY SA FRIENDS IM HERE THIS WEEK DO YOUR KNEW WHER
IS GOOD HIKING ? PLACE
Hi Angie! Eisenhower Park on NW Military north of 1604 is one of my favorites. It offers trails of various difficulty ranging from wide paved to undeveloped trails that wind through woods and hills. Lots of parking too. Friedrich Wilderness Park on I-10 West by the Dominion is good too but parking is very limited. Enjoy!
Thank you hunny
Hi Angie! Eisenhower Park on NW Military north of 1604 is one of my favorites. It offers trails of various difficulty ranging from wide paved to undeveloped trails that wind through woods and hills. Lots of parking too. Friedrich Wilderness Park on I-10 West by the Dominion is good too but parking is very limited. Enjoy! Originally Posted by MaskedMarauder

Bring plenty of water and a warm layer or shell - it's supposed to get COLD and Windy this weekend!
Comanche outlook on Nacogdoches and Toepperwine has some trails and a nice view of San Antonio at the summit. Cibolo Creek trails long the creek in Selma/Schertz are are nice as well. Landa Park in New Braunfels has some nice trails and is a nice place to relax as ell, although I wouldn't recommend for the next week or so as Wurstfest is making the area very busy for the next week or so. Happy Hiking
Thank you hunny