Proper way to share a great provider

I see this provider when i visit tenn. Shes at the top of my list. But guess what shes herevin dallas. And all i can say is im going to see her and ask her permission on pics. Ive never posted any links dont know how really. Her name is kiwi mango. U can google her she has videos and suprised me shes been providing for a while. How to properly introduce a great gift with someone thinking im a pimp or something. There are women here that can tell you i am definately not.
  • NYr
  • 12-23-2016, 07:59 AM
best way is to post a review and share her info privately with folks you know in the hobby

For her to get business in Dallas, her best bet is to have an account with VP status and post an ad saying she will be in town.

no matter what you say, if you post about her coming to town it will be looked at as pimping her to a certain extent.
Share your experience with us bro. Some folks here will appreciate it. Just like anywhere in the world you might have some criticism but it is what it is man so as long as you're having a good time that's what its all about here!