Miss Univerise Binkini..........

France, Panama, Angola and Paraguay ARE GORGEOUS! Damn I'm taking my butt to the gym today because of that vid lol.
Thaaaaaaaaaaanks for that wonderful video. my god, how will i ever find the right motivation to continuously work out :-). I am way too lazy.....look at these amazing flat bellys. wow :-) i like the muscular build up. and i admire women who have curves and bigger boobies and an amazingly flat belly and thin legs. its wonderful.
I find it interesting that the swimsuit part of the competiton seems to have turned a corner; not too many years ago, feminists were complaining that it degraded women, but now that arguement seems to be almost a joke.......

Agree?

Agree? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Yes!
Yeah I think one of the major pageant shows put the debate up to a live vote one year. Bikini's won hands down.

But honestly I was kind of bored with this vid, all the body types seem to be the same but I like what they had to say about that part of the competition.
  • WTF
  • 09-10-2011, 04:37 PM
I actually agree with whirlaway!
Well the ladies looked nice.

The commentary was interesting. I think the men may have appreciated this video more than the woman though. Just saying.

:-)
  • WTF
  • 09-10-2011, 10:01 PM
clever marketing strategy. every model with half a brain knows that the miss-competitions get you no where. Plus, they file contracts after the competition that makes the girls profits and work for minimum 2 years exploitable for benefits that clearly aren`t relating to something that anyone in their right mind would call "modeling" (like showing up at some stupid events to enhance the quotes), so now she might be at least more prominent for ... hmm... oher kind of marketings :-). It might well have been her way out of the contracts , since then for sure the regular gals will not be making good quotes with her. Also the regular media coverage on colombian misses is for sure less covered than - oops - slippery slopes like that :-).
Well the ladies looked nice.

The commentary was interesting. I think the men may have appreciated this video more than the woman though. Just saying.

:-) Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
I appreciated it
.....watched it on mute. lol