what fantasy is best in ur opinion? sex on tha beach???wild lesbian sex on....

first off as you all know i have a condo in south padre
for the past few weeks and my vacation has been wild
i have greatly enjoyed myself and i want to know
what do you think i fulfilled two of my fantasies and id like your opinion on the wildest!!

Sex on the beach.....
So its near dark and im walking the beach just looking for a booty call you know a great hunk with a killer bod...took me a bit but i found him & he actually aproched me we picked seashells & talked & then i basically threw him down & had my way with him the beach was fairly empty i dont believe anyone saw us ...almost positive people heard us though...omg what a blast!!!

WILD LESBIAN SEX IN AN ELEVATOR

Turns out my friends are on vacation with me & 2 of them are lesbian the other bi-sexual & well her & i have this thing so anyways our condos on the very top floor thats 2 mintues in the elevator but we went up down up down and then up and into the condo so i had 10 mintues in the elevator with glass in the front anyways we were coming up from the pool & she gave me that smile so i kissed her she ripped my top off we noticed there was a camera so i ripped her top off the elevator doors opened on the 4th floor there stood a group of spainish girls ((teenagers)) they giggled we continued anyways going up and down and finally into the condo and onto the balcony i laid her on a beach chair and whispered into her ear kissed her slowly all over her body & then ....well i cnt tell the rest!!!
both sounds hot!!!
my vote would be for lesbian sex in the elevator!!
im an exhibitionist! so the glass, & cameras--TURN ON!!
not a fan of sand entering .... *giggle*
Agree with Ms. Pritti Kitti. Sand going into every nook and cranny does NOT sound like it would be fun. Besides, lesbians are just amazing in so many ways!
Damn girl, wish I could have been the guy on the beach!
can i vote for both??? lol

licks and kisses to ya
I'm with Msloves, BOTH!
A bit off topic,but like the vac.pictures you've added to your showcase. Sounds like you had a great time.
No beach, too much practical experience with sand and moist areas.....
Wow, Max. I've had a beach fantasy for a while. I also have a Riverwalk fantasy. Are you game?
Hello Maxx
Has this all ready happened or just fantasizing??? May be in CC soon and can volunteer. Hint Hint
PS: By the way I am also 100% lesbian. LOL