To cuss or not to cuss?

Which do you prefer on the boards? Most of the time people just abbreviate their curse words but some just spell it out.

I normally dont ever cuss in RL (trying to set a good example) but when I think or write, I use cuss words. So whats your opinion on using this spelled out foul language or abrev. In post? Does it make you view the poster in a different way if they post fuck or fk?

Just curious because I obviously have nothing better to wonder about right this f'ing minute.
I write like I talk. I'll spell out whatever word I'm using. I see nothing wrong or inappropriate with "cus" words on a site dedicated to fucking. It is kinda hard to talk about fucking without saying fuck.

And no, I don't draw inferences based on the word choice of fellow members.
Fuck, fuckity, fuck, fuck, fuck!

Ok, pretty much like Cpalmson, I type how I speak. Obviously, when you're in a professional setting, you're going to speak differently than you normally do around friends / casual acquaintences.
I dont give a fuck what others do.
Being I was Army I have to cuss.

I think it's a law or something
Lol, I agree fellas. When your out on the course or at a bar its a given and I throw em around like I was back in the military myself....but

Im more curious as to the ladies. Ladies does it put you off or add to the conversation? Or it doesnt fuckin matter either way?

Im betting the ladies do pay attention to this...either conciously or unconsciously.
Awesome Dallas!
I kucking know how to use the F word...lol
Thanks Dallas that was funny and true
I try not to cuss, here or in real life. Sometimes I let some loose, but generally I save it for the BCD activities! FUCK ME HARDER!!!!!!!!!
Sometimes you just gotta...
I try not to cuss, here or in real life. Sometimes I let some loose, but generally I save it for the BCD activities! FUCK ME HARDER!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by Nicolet
I Know a few girls that were miss goody two shoes in RL but when they are getting fucked right, BCD, they would cuss like a sailor....That is fucking hot to me!! I love some dirty talk

So you girls dont give a fuck if the guys cuss on the boards?

... OK, how many girls like to hear a guy dirty talk them BCD? Do you like it whispered in your ear, blurted out loud, or a combo of both?
I, for one welcome all forms of cussing either in real life or on the board. If words like fuck, shit, ass etc.. can help you get you point across, I'm all for it.

The problem is many ladies find this vulgar language a turn off. Usually I try not to use that kind of language with ladies but sometimes shit has to be said.

Saying Holly Fucking Shit after a big O is hard to control....ijs