Help! I Can't Get Verfied On This Site!

I have sent my information out to the email address several times listed in the top of the MI forums, but I do not receive any response. I am a long time provider in the state of MI, but I do travel the upper midwest states. I am a long time member with good reviews on TER, I also am a member in good standing on Naughty Reviews, with many reviews listed there as well. I'm a member of Date-Check, Preferred 411, USindys and almost every other national site out there. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, I'm on my knees! LOL What's a girl gotta do to get verified around here?

I like this site, and hear great things about it. I would like to contribute to the community.....

I can provide names of 3 ladies (Probably more if I really take the time to look through the site!) that can verify i'm real.....

Help!
If SL can't help you, then your probably SOL....ijs http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=469736
Thanks so much to the many people behind the scenes that assisted me with who to contact to get this taken care of! I AM NOW A VERIFIED MEMBER OF ECCIE WORLDWIDE!

~Does Happy Dance~

Now let's get down to playtime people!

And Good Luck to you as well.......