When Biden glows about the 3% inflation rate

Remember that number does not include food nor fuel
Of course it does. Remember, you lie in most posts.
Remember that number does not include food nor fuel Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Of course it does. Remember, you lie in most posts. Originally Posted by Tigbitties38
Assuming you can, google it and then eat crow
Stepped out with the kid last night.
Filled truck $94 (wasn’t quite on E)
Wally World for some aa & aaa batteries $35
2 burgers, 2 soft drinks, chips and salsa at Friday’s $50

Bidenomics at its finest.
Bidenomics. “The act through the use of executive power to destroy the economy, drive inflation up to record highs, then brag when it can’t go any higher”.

Bidenomics at its finest. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
I bet you felt like this guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2YRMixW9u8

Applebee's has 2 for 25... FYI. A better question is why does Fridays charge so much for 'at average' food anyway? I get it may be close or convenient, but I stopped going to places that have lost their value.

Gas near me is 3.45 a gallon fyi.
Under $3 in some places in Austin.
Under $3 in some places in Austin. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Yup 2.75 in the Tone for premium unleaded.
Under $3 in some places in Austin. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

so they serve $2.99 cheese burgers at Nau's?

how many did you buy?

bahahahaaaaaaa
Seem to remember when the libbys inherited a big mess from the repugs.
They turned that shit around. And the guy currently in office happened to be playing second fiddle at the time.

We now are in another situation that affected the whole world. And this U.S. of A. seems to be on the recovery faster than anybody else. I can see prices staying high until everyone else plays catch up.

....Or we can really just go into overdrive and make everything here in America again. Nice thought but in the long run, we need to trade with others.
AAA and AA batteries at Home Depot are 60 batts for@$21 each (total of 120 batteries for @$45). Reg gas is @2.90 in Katy which is 34.5 gallons. My suburban has a 31 gallon tank so $90 totally fills it.
Friday's has always been over priced. Double whataburger/fries/large drink @$25 for 2.
I drive between Pasadena and. Smithville frequently. Gas was @2.70 until this week. Both gas and food are included in inflation rate.

I’ve got the same car, GMC version, with the same fuel capacity. 31gal@3.65/gal= $113 to fill from empty.

You can pretend skyrocketing everything doesn’t matter, but it does. Even worse for dems is that women typically control the purse strings. Men are already in the bag for Trump since they are logical thinkers. Women, who think emotionally, are more inclined towards dems but not so much when it affects their families.
More revisionist history from the Libs.
I'm sure a BIG tax break for the ultra wealthy would fix all this. I own a boat (break out another thousand) and the SO asked me why I didn't want one of the big cruisers that are in the marina. I said, when's the last time you saw one leave the slip? It would cost 1000+ day in just gas, we pay 50 for a tank of diesel and it lasts all season.

But then you do see the really big boats, burning through 300/hr in gas proudly flying their Trump flags because they make bank avoiding taxes.