It's Not Democrat vs. Republican Anymore. It's Not Even Left vs. Right. It's Uniparty vs. MAGA. It's Globalism vs. Nationalism. That's The Real Battle.

The sooner you wake up and realize this, the better. The powers that be hope that you never realize it. Because if we ever do, they will be defeated. It's called "The Great Awakening" for a reason. Prove me wrong!
Mmmmm okay
The Great Awakening is a road trip with the MAGA All-Stars. You can get a new pillow and a tin foil hat.

Leave the Tesla at home, HoHound, eh?
Democrats and Rhino Republicans may feel the same way about Trump. However, they are not in the same political party.
The sooner you wake up and realize this, the better. The powers that be hope that you never realize it. Because if we ever do, they will be defeated. It's called "The Great Awakening" for a reason. Prove me wrong! Originally Posted by HoHound
Well you're not wrong. There is another scheme called "Divide and Conquer". If those in power can get the masses to oppose each other on as much as possible they are easier to control.
“Prove me wrong“ narrative is proof of absolute ignorance. Not just concerning the body politic but the world around you. One cannot prove a negative. If you would’ve paid attention in six grade math you would know that. Both parties are dirty AF they are co-conspirators in a trans global crime syndicate. The eight or nine members of Congress who do not take corporate lobbyist largesse, along with the federal judges who have not broken arrows are the only single federal elected appointed officials
That should remain. Since the checks and balances aren’t doing their job it’s up to win the people. Our job, no, our duty according to the declaration of independence is to “throw off such government and provide new guards for our future security.
We all know who they are. Like I said earlier, It's not Democrat vs. Republican anymore. It's Uniparty vs. MAGA. It's globalism vs. nationalism. That's the battle.
No. That's maga divisive talk.
America is united against trumpf
Duplicate Threads Merged
  • Brot
  • 03-17-2024, 09:29 AM
Well you're not wrong. There is another scheme called "Divide and Conquer". If those in power can get the masses to oppose each other on as much as possible they are easier to control. Originally Posted by Levianon17

Yes, by polarizing the political bases the two parties increase their odds of maintaining power. Inferring that there is a grand conspiracy to control the others rather than a "inevitable" outcome at work here, is a classic tactic of duopolies calling a symptom the disease.

The founding fathers foresaw the possibility of a 2 party system developing and rightfully saw it as a danger. What we have here, is a structural problem with our system.
We all know who they are. Like I said earlier, It's not Democrat vs. Republican anymore. It's Uniparty vs. MAGA. It's globalism vs. nationalism. That's the battle. Originally Posted by HoHound
It’s AMERICA vs FASCISM

not party vs party.

I believe the two party system is flawed. But against the proven existential threat of Trump and his enthralled sycophants, the country is more united than ever.