Popular Black Sports Commentator Steven A. Smith Says "Biden Is Waging Lawfare Because He Can't Straight Up Beat Trump" (Video)

https://twitter.com/FreeStateWill/st...volver.news%2F

The Democrats are hemorrhaging Black voters, especially Black men. Influencers like this joining our movement is devastating to Democrats. I would love to be a fly on the wall in a Black barbershop right now. Black folks are waking up fast. I love it. Life is good.
This race baiting bullshit is getting out of control.

Seems we’ve been here before.
This race baiting bullshit is getting out of control.

Seems we’ve been here before. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

is Smith a black man wrong or are you right because you aren't?

one wonders about your bias here.
Not talking about Smith, TWK.
Not talking about Smith, TWK. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

maybe you should because Smith and his comments are the topic of this thread
No one cares what SAS says. Well except maybe ESPN who pays him a ton of money. He is a master bloviator.
No one cares what SAS says. Well except maybe ESPN who pays him a ton of money. He is a master bloviator. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

if you say so
maybe you should because Smith and his comments are the topic of this thread Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Not quite.

Its a stretch at best.

SAS is just the tool. OP is hate mongering in yet another thread. He knows what he’s doing and you do too because, well, you know…

But thank you for playing mod, TWK. I’m sure it’s greatly appreciated.
Not quite.

Its a stretch at best.

SAS is just the tool. OP is hate mongering in yet another thread. He knows what he’s doing and you do too because, well, you know…

But thank you for playing mod, TWK. I’m sure it’s greatly appreciated. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Smith is a black man. you and i aren't. who are we to say his "black voice" means nothing?

i don't say that. and there are many things he's said i don't agree with. this time i do

thank you valued poster
Again, you miss the point.

Maybe Hohound can take you to his favorite Black barber shop…

No need to respond. You’ve already wasted enough time defending the dog whistler. No need to play dumb either.
Again, you miss the point.

Maybe Hohound can take you to his favorite Black barber shop…

No need to respond. You’ve already wasted enough time defending the dog whistler. No need to play dumb either. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

do you know that as white men (presumably on your part with certainty on my part) we simply CANNOT criticize the voice of Smith a black man? it's against "woke law" to do so

bahahaha
Like Smith said Sleepy Joe does not have control over the states court system. I want Trump to be able to run. He is the easiest Republican for Sleepy Joe and Kamala to beat. Real Clear politics has Trump up nationally by 1.7 points. The pathway to 270 electoral college votes is quite plausible for Biden. Biden is ahead in Penn and tied with Trump in Wisc. Biden only has to win 14 states to get to 270 electoral college votes. If Biden wins battleground states Penn, Wisconsin and Mich he will get there.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/
Popular Black Sports Commentator Steven A. Smith Says "Biden Is Waging Lawfare Because He Can't Straight Up Beat Trump"
Duh!