Aneros- Hands free orgasm?

I've been experimenting with various Aneros prostate massagers over the last 6 months or so. I definitely understand the allure. I can feel some very pleasant sensations but unfortunately I have never been able reach anything close to an orgasm.
Does anyone have experience with the Aneros products? I think I have 5 or 6 different models. The larger of them seem to get me closer. I'm also using some great lube that seems to last a very long time.
I'm wondering if I'm not doing the contractions right or maybe too fast or too slow. I've experimented with positioning as well. I just can't get there.
Any advice would be appreciated.
Also, does anyone have experience with providers in the Dallas area who you would consider an expert in prostate massage?
Any suggestions for other toys that may get me there?
Thanks in advance.
Zoey Zacquery has an immense amount of experience and skill when it comes to prostate massage. She's making a rare visit to Dallas this month!
I don't fuck around with anything that I can get E. coli from, but try giving them a neck job! They cum!!!
I have no idea what you just said.
I have no idea what you just said. Originally Posted by Dale Jr.
http://bfy.tw/80kJ

:rm_sperm
I have no idea what you just said. Originally Posted by Dale Jr.
http://bfy.tw/80kJ

doh:
I invested over 50 hours with that prostate toy and maybe had only one hands free orgasm. It just wasn't for me. I go to an AMP and within 3 min, I'm ready to pop with some FUMA. I hope others don't feel the same frustration from those toys, as I have.
Im still lost??
Also, does anyone have experience with providers in the Dallas area who you would consider an expert in prostate massage?
Any suggestions for other toys that may get me there? Originally Posted by Dale Jr.
My favorite toy (also the majority of my client base's favorite by far) for prostate stimulation & intense prostate orgasms is the njoy pure wand! It's stainless steel and doesn't vibrate at all, but it feels so natural (warm & slick) inside the body and it produces incredibly intense orgasms for most guys I've played with. Of course, this one is handheld and man-powered, and there's a bit of a learning curve to using it, so YMMV. It's curvature makes it decently easy to use on yourself if you're willing to invest the time and energy to learn. Or you know... just call me!

Zoey Zacquery has an immense amount of experience and skill when it comes to prostate massage. She's making a rare visit to Dallas this month! Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
Thank you for the recommendation, Lena!! Yes, it's true- I am coming to Dallas again very soon to shoot a new video. I still have one opening in my schedule available too...
Yeah I have tried one myself. Felt good but I could never cum from it. So sad
1. Don't waste your time or money with the magical Aneros product.

2. Smurphy does Dallas
Ditto on Smurphy
the Aneros never did me any good either. Felt good but not even close to cumming. Need a lady to help out I guess that knows what she's doing. I want to see what all this buzz is about
Thanks, that is good info, will not waste my money on one.
I'm not giving up on the Aneros because I feel I'm getting close.
I guess I've got to go see Smurphy. Every time I bring up the topic her name appears as well.
Thanks for the input guys (most of you anyway).