wow kickass massager/vibrater....

I just ordered this....read the reviews.....wow can't wait to use it!!!!!........lol

{you can get it on Amazon prime for 79}

http://www.brookstone.com/pd/cordles...r/817463p.html

Thats impressive, but I need something small like a pocket rocket that I can take with me and sneak into places
That's nice being cordless but I bought a couple I keep next to my massage table for 20 bucks each. The cord can be a small inconvenience but no ladies have complained.. BD
I have the small cordless type for using on my gents {for doing the milkshake} but I want this one for me {lol}
I've really wanted to add one more vibrator like that to have with my Hitachi, since there are only 2 speeds on that machine and even the lower one is a bit too intense at times.

But I was always wondering if it had the same intensity, if you wanted it, that a Hitachi has?

Thanks for the topic, Dallas. Looking forward to checking this product out!!!
It is very powerful...the most I have ever seen
A quite unique "O" can be achieved by having one's lady friend place two of these on either side of your erect cock. Tease-deny-tease-deny, etc, etc then explode
A quite unique "O" can be achieved by having one's lady friend place two of these on either side of your erect cock. Tease-deny-tease-deny, etc, etc then explode Originally Posted by Zhivago52

Hmmmm that is similar to my trademark "milkshake"........except I use one vibrator against the head of the cock while I suck the cock like i suck a very thick milkshake!
I have the small cordless type for using on my gents {for doing the milkshake} but I want this one for me {lol} Originally Posted by DallasRain
So what do you use on your ladies? The same type?
this will be the one I use on me & my gal pals.....I also have a small recxhargeable one that I use on gals right now
I have a few kickass wands that I can plug in that are super powerful lol already but considering this is cordless I might have to take a look into this. Thanks!
yes and its rechargeable.....

Hmmmm that is similar to my trademark "milkshake"........except I use one vibrator against the head of the cock while I suck the cock like i suck a very thick milkshake!
Originally Posted by DallasRain
Suddenly I'm extremely hungry for a milkshake, of the Dallas flavor ... damn that sounds goooooooood.

I'd love to read your detailed, complete review of this vibe once you have thoroughly field-tested it.
will do Slow babe...and I will be your way December!

I have a LONG list of cool new toys I wanna purchase on my Amazon wishlist...lol