please read thank you

I realize I haven't been here in a while so there are a lot of people that would like to see me I do have a couple things I want to say.

First off I thought I'd made it pretty clear that I'm pregnant I've had two people in the last week or so that have gotten kind of pissed off because they're not into the pregnant thing.
That is not my problem, I let you know, I say it in my threads it's on my p411 that I'm pregnant I just do not want to get a bad review because somebody didn't read

Also because I'm only here for two days and I only see two to three people a day it is hard to be able to get an appointment with me unless you pre-book. And if you're trying to make an appointment but you don't answer me back for an hour or so if somebody gets a hold of me that I've seen before I am going to take them right away period, I'm sorry I cannot see four five six people a day... I try to be cautious on how many people I see and the time between the appointments I don't want to be one of the girls you guys talk about because I got in trouble and I definitely don't want to get anybody else in trouble.
So please know that I am not ignoring you I'm not trying to blow anybody off