Olivia Des Moines

Anyone know what happens to Olivia. All of her bp ads are gone and no response when I reach out to her.
Same with Victoria, advertising as a 20 year old student. She ran several ads a day on Backpage and another board. Now all her ads are down. I found an old one on another board and the text would not go through. Her phone must be disabled in some way. Odd.
Anyone know what happens to Olivia. All of her bp ads are gone and no response when I reach out to her. Originally Posted by Jerry1995
My intel is that she is out of the game for now. That's all I know so please, no PM questions.
Feel sad if Olivia is out of the business. What a sweetie. Hope she's okay.
When someone discovers a gem and they start getting reviewed and popular, get your ass over there. I have seen a bunch of great providers that only lasted 1 or 2 weeks. I barely saw Gail once before she retired. Ladies come and go fast, so if you have your eye on someone, pull the trigger. You'll both be happy.
And I'm so happy I was able to experience Olivia, wish her all the best, and am disappointed to not see her again.
I was going to ask the same question. I concur, I really enjoyed seeing her. Hope she comes back.