Up to date pictures

Ladies, I don't understand why some of you advertise as something you no longer are.

We are paying for a service and pics should updated as your body type changes. I don't believe that is out of line.

I make sure I am showered, groomed, and on time. I expect the same, and not to have someone 40 pounds heavier than their pics answer the door, or I will turn around.

I don't get it, advertise as you are please.
There are some that still have the BP mentality unfortunately. I have no problem telling a gal that she is not even close to what she advertised. Just politely tell her why you are leaving and there is no hard feelings. If she makes an issue out of it, report back here. I have a 20% rule. Advertised 120 lbs + 20% (24 lbs), I can live with that. I am a big guy and I understand how the weight can fluctuate, but if anyone asks, I can tell them +/- 10 lbs. Most gals know within 10 pounds of what they weigh. Some choose not to keep it honest.
I agree with the OP. Just keep in mind if you add 20# to a 5'5" woman it shows a lot more than a 6' man. In other words if I set down and eat a half gallon of ice cream, no biggie. If my favorite spinner does that she has to go to the gym for a week.
Most providers I've noticed on here is always updating there pics. Sorry you had an issue that isn't fun at all. I always try to update at least once a month. that way if I've gains 10lbs or changed a hair color or a new tat it's all taken care of in those pics. Lol just easier then me remembering to let people know something's changed