Hobbiest Screening

]Is there a way for hobiests to screen providers? Whats approperate? Where I am so few verified providers visit that I am forced else where. What is the best way to stay safe?
I ask providers that I anyway have a good relationship with for their opinions. Yes some providers are protective but most will tell you if they think you'd be a good fit at least that's been my experience
I am a big fan of Preferred 411. I don't know where you are, but I travel around a fair amount and I always see at least a dozen providers anywhere I go. A buck fifty is a small price to pay to stay out of trouble. Get a few "okays" and providers won't ask you about screening. On the other hand, expect to pay an extra $50 for any appointment you make through p411. There are providers that don't like to be reviewed or to hang out here or GBN. There is an ad for them right there ---->
I ask providers that I anyway have a good relationship with for their opinions. Yes some providers are protective but most will tell you if they think you'd be a good fit at least that's been my experience Originally Posted by livn2do
Ditto

As the "mother hen" of eccie ladies,ask me and I might have a helpful answer
The best way to play safe, is to be safe. So yes screen.
And, guys and gals should both be expecting to be screened by each other.

Reread:
I ask providers that I anyway have a good relationship with for their opinions. Yes some providers are protective but most will tell you if they think you'd be a good fit at least that's been my experience Originally Posted by livn2do
Ditto
As the "mother hen" of eccie ladies, ask me and I might have a helpful answer Originally Posted by DallasRain
I'll add that on occasion, gals that have good relationships with one of the guys, will ask that guy what he thinks of a guy that's being screened by the gal.

Seriously, we are a community, and some of us do look out for each other.

And sometime we tease each other:

Ok Dee, the Angel of Hell is a Mother Hen?