The calm before the storm? WAIT! DON'T FIX IT!

The calm before the storm? WAIT! DON'T FIX IT! Am I the only one that has noticed how damn fast and responsive the system has been for a the last hour or so?

LEAVE IT ALONE!
How is it now? Let us know
FAST!! OMG it would load so slow that often id just get annoyed and sign out. But damn near got whiplash this morning.
Great Job Guys!
How is it now? Let us know Originally Posted by St.Christopher
FAST!! OMG it would load so slow that often id just get annoyed and sign out. But damn near got whiplash this morning.
Great Job Guys! Originally Posted by Devon Derriere
Huh, what?
Sorry St C, got whiplash looking up DD's showcase, what was the question?
Eccie site response picked up right before the upgrade and I attributed that to possible reduction in site traffic.

Post upgrade: Every click has loaded right away. In the past, I have stopped viewing all showcase pictures because loading was slow as molasses. In the last 10 minutes, I have browsed more showcases ( viewing all pictures) than I could in an hour.

Whiplash? I just caught a bad case of Computer Vision Syndrome looking at DD's showcase and website. Time to make travel plans to OKC.
Eccie site response picked up right before the upgrade and I attributed that to possible reduction in site traffic.

Post upgrade: Every click has loaded right away. In the past, I have stopped viewing all showcase pictures because loading was slow as molasses. In the last 10 minutes, I have browsed more showcases ( viewing all pictures) than I could in an hour.

Whiplash? I just caught a bad case of Computer Vision Syndrome looking at DD's showcase and website. Time to make travel plans to OKC. Originally Posted by Kawalski
(giggles like a virgin who just saw her first tallywhacker)... im in Tulsa darlin.

I am noticing its still slow via my phone. I looked up other sites using my phone and they loaded quick. Just eccie was slow. But that could just be my phone not being able to handle all the boobies and booty..