Bangkok two days / advice / Thermae and Soi Cowboy

Sorry to start a new thread, but the flights are booked and this is happening!

I'm passing through Bangkok in a couple of weeks. I'll be there two nights and one full day. It'll be my first time there.

I've already got a room booked at a guest friendly hotel between Thermae and Soi Cowboy.

I'm going to do some tourist stuff during the day, so my mongering will be pretty much just Cowboy and Thermae.

Ok - I'm open to TF or any other freelance platform, but because my time is so limited I'm reluctant to put myself in a situation where it's not a sure fire thing.

So, I have some questions. I've done some playing in the past, but never in Thailand. I'd like to fulfill a fantasy here.

#1 - I'm looking for A+ service and CIM / COF. Is it OK to ask that upfront? Even in Thermae?

#2 - I'd love to have a PSE experience with a 3 way with a Ladyboy and a girl, preferably where the girl fucks the LB and is maybe even down for a DP. Too much to ask? (I was in a GB once where the girl was filled up; pretty wild experience)

Is this stuff too much to ask for?
I guess my e mail to you either didn't get read or received. Thought I answered all these questions. Plus on reading what you hope to accomplish in 2 days, after flying 18+ hrs, from the US is pretty expectant. Doable but I hope your young and fit. Good luck. Have fun.
I did receive your email and thank you very much for taking the time to write it!

I'm just excited and casting a wide net...
No problem
If you have not went yet pm me I’ll give you a few suggestions.

Sorry to start a new thread, but the flights are booked and this is happening!

I'm passing through Bangkok in a couple of weeks. I'll be there two nights and one full day. It'll be my first time there.

I've already got a room booked at a guest friendly hotel between Thermae and Soi Cowboy.

I'm going to do some tourist stuff during the day, so my mongering will be pretty much just Cowboy and Thermae.

Ok - I'm open to TF or any other freelance platform, but because my time is so limited I'm reluctant to put myself in a situation where it's not a sure fire thing.

So, I have some questions. I've done some playing in the past, but never in Thailand. I'd like to fulfill a fantasy here.

#1 - I'm looking for A+ service and CIM / COF. Is it OK to ask that upfront? Even in Thermae?

#2 - I'd love to have a PSE experience with a 3 way with a Ladyboy and a girl, preferably where the girl fucks the LB and is maybe even down for a DP. Too much to ask? (I was in a GB once where the girl was filled up; pretty wild experience)

Is this stuff too much to ask for? Originally Posted by 2418hemi
  • Dbuck
  • 11-18-2022, 10:55 AM
I will be there for my first time a week from now. For 5 days. Can someone help me out?
I’m currently in Bkk and will try to do a better job of reviewing my adventures. Arrived here a few hours ago and have already found a Vietnamese freelance that performed great. I’ll review her tomorrow.