Review: (Thailand) Round 3 at Picasso S19 - A Threesome!

Date: 29 Sep 22
Name: Davi and Wawa
Contact Info: www.picassobkk.com
URL / Website: www.picassobkk.com
General Area: Soi 19 alley 2 off sukhumvit
Activities: Bath tub play, BBBJ, DATY, oil massage, girl on girl, SS, MPCFS
Session Length: 1 hour
Fee: 2500 baht each
Hair Length and Color: Both shoulder length, Davi with highlights, both wore up most of the time.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Physical Description: Davi, 21 yo spinner, nice shape, A cups, an ass you could bounce a quarter off, easily her best feature, no tattoos, clear skin. Little bit of an overbight and unlike 1000 girls that only get braces for the look, she would benefit. Not terrible teeth, but about the only detraction from a lovely young thing. Obviously the younger and less experienced of the two and a little shy at first. 154 cm and 43 kg. Wawa, 25 year old, a little more padding than Davi but still a trim 150 cm 42 kg spinner. A cups with niced size nipples that like to be sucked. Shaved and beautiful pussy, Davi had a trimmed bush, but said she sometimes shaves clean. Wawa has a devilish smile and loves to look you in the eyes, total GFE. Wawa a little darker of the two and Davi sporting some bikini tan lines
Recommendation: Yes
Good to see some more info on LOS. Good price (total was 2500 for the 2 of them ?) plus tip ?. Thanks I enjoyed the review
WS2----You will need to grant access
  • slap
  • 10-03-2022, 06:44 PM
I looked at their website. What’s the difference between the silver, gold and platinum services?

Is it just the tier of women? Or the service different?

I’ll be in Bangkok in a couple weeks. Might hit this place up. The gallery of women looks nice
Slap,

The gold silver is a rating system for the girls, but maybe only strictly enforced for outcall. I have been focusing on some of the younger newcomers, and when things are slow MS just charges base rate. I suspect the higher priced girls are available later at night when things are busy.

Definitely worth a look and girls and rooms get two thumbs up.

WS2
  • slap
  • 10-09-2022, 10:07 PM
Sweet thanks for the info brother

I’ll be landing in bkk next Monday!