Date: Feb 13
Name: R*** and her friend masking fixed - UC
Phone: 512 238 7700
Email Address: NA
URL / Website: https://perfect10north.com/
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: North Austin
Activities: Lots of upselling, played dumb, NE, plain 2 girl dance. I was straight forward abt wanting FS in the cabana. They said they didn’t want to discuss here but we’d have fun and I’d be taken care of. And later on said they didn't agree on anything.
Hair Length and Color: Blonde long hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: They were both blonde white girls. Both were very pretty. R*** masking fixed - UCwas taller (maybe 5’8), had some body fat but not bad. very nice natural D cup tits (that’s why I fell for their trick). Her friend whose name I forgot was about 5’5, fit build. She had round plum beautiful ass. Well done fake tits. Young looking face. My description doesn’t mean to give them compliments, but for you to be aware of them pretty girls when you see them, recognize them and don’t get sold like I did. It was a night shift. More in ROS
Recommendation: No
Frustrating experience!
Promises and then not following through is the story of my strip cub lifetime.
after reading this, i'll be sure to go for the ugly girls!
My friend got scammed by a blonde like the one you are describing
To quote Bill Cosby "the ugly girls are always the nice girls"
Sorry that happened to you. Don't trust the young'uns that always travel as a pair.
Anyone scoped out P10 lately? It's closest to my work. I'm wondering who might be first on the priority list for vip.
Ask for Cici as your waitress, she can hook you up.
To quote Bill Cosby "the ugly girls are always the nice girls" Originally Posted by Txtoolguy56
Guess that's why he (Staff edit) so many pretty girls.